Home spanking: note to self...

Caning in the nappy position bruises far more than you'd expect it to. This is the aftereffect of 12 strokes with a thin cane and 21 with a thicker one (I think), spaced out nice and slow over a couple of hours with a light spanking and tawsing to warm up first, and a lot of play with the tiny leather flogger inbetween. I'd never been beaten that way up before and the severity of the marks was an unexpected side-effect. Not that I could have stopped him at the time if I'd realised how badly it was going to bruise, to be fair.
Luckily I don't have any shoots booked for a couple of weeks, so they'll have time to fade. Personally I blame the fact that my ankles were chained to the bedstead above my head. If I hadn't been straining against my bonds all the time I was being caned, my muscles wouldn't have been so tense and it wouldn't have bruised so badly. Ho hum. I guess I'll just take double doses of arnica for the next few days, and trust I'll know better next time...





No comments:
Post a Comment