Whipped in the forest
Spring, when a young lady's fancy turns to outdoor spanking. A shoot in my local woodland yesterday (no CP, just me being a filthy hippy and posing naked with trees) put me in the mood to post these:

Pretty, pretty girls. Not just because the top reminds me very much of a friend of mine…





Blimey.
ReplyDeletePics are great - the one you linked to is even more so - something about the vulnerability in that set that just makes me want to do bad things to you.
Whoops.
Amy
;) x
amazing vintage images.
ReplyDeletethese vintage pix are ever fascinating, are they not? I always wonder about the circumstances on how the photos were taken, and the why's.....be that as it may, some things never change! :)
dave
Amy - Gosh :) *blush* That was my first ever modelling shoot and I was so YOUNG - vulnerability is definitely the word for it! I met Mr C for the first time shortly after these photos were taken, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was what drew him to me.
ReplyDeleteDave: I love the vintage pictures, it reassures me that we're so normal! People have been doing this for as long as the technology's been there - and before that there were woodcuts, drawings, sculpture... fewer survive from repressive societies, unsurprisingly, but I'm willing to bet that it wasn't just the Regency and the Romans who fantasised about spanking, even if they were the only cultures liberal enough to allow the production of porn :)