Saturday, July 14, 2007

28 strokes later

After all that, I hope this is worth the wait :)

Many thanks to my two intrepid tops/cameramen for all their hard work and moral support. And, of course, to the seven generous contributors who made this possible - Lofty, Bob76, Hamish31, Cee_Jay, Spike, Al and MarkF. Thanks, guys :) I hope you enjoy the clip.

34 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:31 PM

    You have an amazing voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. completely imprssed and inspired. This is a culture in itself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:15 PM

    Delightful and tender. Thanks so much for posting the clip (and taking the caning of course!). No wonder you're such a star.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:43 PM

    you took them so well.
    How would you have managed if someone had given you a £500.
    Would you have managed 50.
    The video is awsome.I love it.
    Take care of that sexy bum train hard for next year. I m saving hard for my donation to cane for life 2.

    Sawbum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:49 PM

    Wow. I'm almost speechless.
    Fantastic caning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Thankyou ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:41 PM

    Oh the contradictions of our kink, watching this and feeling simultaneously guilty for putting you through it and absolutely delighted. You have a delicious bum, Pandora and are very brave, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Pandora, thanks for posting that. You took it spectacularly well and were a delight to watch, both while you were facing the camera and then when you were facing away :)

    BTW, I just bought an English Spankers membership recently and am enjoying your clips there, too.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Wow ! Pandora, you are absolutely amazing and your gorgeous bottom takes a hard caning so well ! I'm so pleased I was able to contribute to your 28 strokes and I hope that you really enjoyed it. You are a star Pandora !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:17 AM

    Wonderful, Pandora. You're a very brave girl with a very big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:28 AM

    All the best from your ebay store School Knickers. Well done Pandora for the Brilliant Contribution to Charity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:21 AM

    Hi Pandora, just wanted to thank you for providing your website and your blog, they seem to be what I've been searching for the last few years! I'm 43 and not particularly techno-savvy - using a Mac running an old operating system - so I'm struggling to download anything or even to contact you, but just wanted to say "thanks, and keep on turning us on!"

    With best wishes,

    Bob. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:36 PM

    Poppit I haven'y watched the video (been a bit to busy), however I'm sure when and if I do, it will be excelent.

    I really just wanted to say your a brave bunny, and well done, I'm quite sure (from experience) that post running pain is nowhere near as painful as 28 strokes of the cane.

    I hope you got chocolates and flowers afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous12:38 AM

    Dear Pandora ,
    with this superb caning you make us a magnificent gift
    It is really very beautiful but especially very touching and fascinating
    Bravo and thank you very much for your courageous contribution to the medical research
    You are a girl with the generous heart and "je vous embrasse" tenderly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous6:51 AM

    I am furious, I just can't see it. Windows media player comes up but all I get is "connecting" and then just nothing and black screen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. bonjour Pandora

    Oui ! ça valait vraiment le coup d'attendre...

    Yes ! That was worth really the blow to wait a little.

    Merveilleuse Pandora you will not cease subjugating me.I really am filled with wonder, impressed, you remain for me the egery of the english's cane. Such an amount of softness and stature.

    Thank you for this splendid gift

    Saskwash (young french admirator)

    ReplyDelete
  17. michaeld: we had to move the movie to a new server recently as it was causing bandwidth problems on the original one - clearly Pandora is a popular girl! I'm sorry you don't seem to be able to view the video - I've triple-checked and it's definitely there and working for me today.

    Please could you try right-clicking on the photo and selecting 'save target as'. This should download the video to your own machine, instead of trying to play it across the web. You can then play it from your machine, which should be smoother anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous10:33 AM

    I agree with everyone who has already said wow, wonderful, well done, and so forth. Thanks for posting that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous10:51 AM

    how come the strokes weren't divided equally between doms? Are 12 strokes from D equivalent to 16 from Mr C?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Quite the opposite - Mr C has the far heavier hand of the pair of us, so I put all my effort into the first two sets and he took care of all the rest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous6:30 PM

    Your determination and stamina are breath-taking. You're such a *strong* sub. Clearly part of what makes you so sexy. :-)

    (Well, along with that fantastic bottom, of course... *grins*)

    Congratulations for getting through it with such style, and for all the money you raised!

    At the risk of bringing my F/m dynamic to the message board, I am more persuaded than ever that I need to get a cane to use on a certain young man of mine. He's taking increasingly hard floggings and paddlings... *gets all thoughtful*

    :-)

    much love,

    Ophelia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous3:48 PM

    I've only managed to view it today, as I found I needed to download something to open the avi file. I enjoyed it very much.

    What a great way to raise money for a charity. If there's a next time, have you considered dispensing with the running bit?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thankyou so much for all your lovely comments :) I'm very glad you enjoyed watching this. I can't say I enjoyed making it, but I AM glad I did it!

    Sawbum - if I'd had so many donations that the caning would have been overly severe, I would have split the strokes over two caning sessions.

    LAC - unfortunately, I didn't get chocolates and flowers afterwards - quite the reverse :( But sometimes life just works out that way. It's okay, I'm young and resilient :)

    Ophelia - oh, do :) Canes are excellent. And please, nothing wrong with F/m discussion here!

    Spike - the running bit was fun as a social event, so I might do it again. But yes, I'm far better at taking canestrokes than I am at jogging!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Pandora, delighted that I (Hamish31) could contribute. I've listened to the file (I'm sure that you know that the video is not downloading, just the audio). Looking at your blog I have no doubt you kept your side of the deal - but hopefully enjoyed the experience (maybe the after-effect)? Keep up the good work. Hamish

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous12:24 PM

    I have introduced you to the spankos in Perth, Western Australia and your 28 strokes has been very well received. Particular mention was made of stroke 25. They particularly liked the way you took the strokes without a lot of vocal histrionics.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous10:04 AM

    The sound is great but just as Hamish says sound only, the visual is simply colours. Really would love to be able to see it.

    Love
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous7:47 AM

    I really enjoyed the clip, and if you do it again, I would love to donate to a good cause AND watch you get another hard caning as a result of the good deed. Well done!

    I have thought about people being spanked for charity before and hope you decide to do it again in the future.

    Ghosm

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous2:39 PM

    hello I cant get the clip to work any ideas

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anonymous6:17 PM

    Hm, the link appears to be dead. Damn shame, I really would have liked to see this ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous11:38 AM

    Hm, could anyone please reupload and/or provide a working link for the clip? The link in the original blog post appears not to be working any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The link to the video clip is working again now - my apologies for the downtime, my server was being rebuilt.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Anonymous10:52 AM

    No need to apologize, it's awesome of you to host it in the first place. Many thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anonymous2:31 PM

    is anyone else still having trouble d/ling the clip. it still not working.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sorry, the file got left behind in the recent server move. I've fixed the link now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails