Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Spanksy

I was walking a familiar route through Shoreditch recently when I saw the following new graffiti:



The style is very reminiscent of Banksy - I've seen quite a bit of his work in that part of town, so it's possibly genuine (although of course, there are a lot of copycats around).

I didn't know he was into spanking, though.

ps. Apologies if you have difficulty accessing the images on my blog over the next 24 hours - the domain name has just been renewed, and things might take a while to catch up.

13 comments:

  1. lol that is a great find!! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Best,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:09 PM

    Hi Pandora,I have had the trouble with the pictures as you mentioned,but I do have some patience..24hrs more won't hurt...
    I have just been watching your interview with Sascha after 'bums on the run' (shown on Fetish Channel)...and what about that snog?? very Hot indeed Missy...And yes my curiosity has got the better of me...what happened between you two after that night??
    Anyway Miss Blake I am becoming a big fan of your cp work...I hope too see much more of you soon. Ciao, Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:38 AM

    Well because of TTWD we assume it is about spanking. It could be far more involved than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:18 PM

    if you scroll through the work on the banksy page, you'll see some femdom face sitting action as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came across your blog by a typo. I never imagined that the erotic nature of spanking could arise such a passion inside me.
    Humble thank you's...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I love your blog and your pictures...congratulations for this blog...that´s wonderfullll
    Visit my blog www.le-fetiche.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Losing interest, Pandora?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting how you can keep something like this going and then just give up on it. And it's not as though there hasn't been plenty of time to prove that that's not the case. But, I mean, this was a blog worth paying some attention to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brucie: your sense of entitlement would be amusing, if it wasn't so incredibly rude.

    Yes, this blog is (or was, if you prefer) very good when Pandora has time to write in it. At present, she doesn't have that time. Get over it, and more importantly, get over yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:27 PM

    Can I without imposing upon anyones feelings say: It is a shame that Pandora hasn't been blogging for a while and I think, like AuntyAgony before her, her contribution is missed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Autumn Colour: It is a shame that she doesn't have time to blog at present - hopefully she'll be back to writing here at some point. :)

    I like your chosen name by the way, very evocative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:31 PM

    Does anyone know for sure that her absents is just a matter of being busy with other commitments? It seems like if that were the case she'd take the five minutes necessary to post something to that effect. I worry when people just disappear like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. RichT: I'm one of her partners, I saw her yesterday :)

    She's fine, just very very busy with other aspects of her life. Many thanks for your concern though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails