white socks and the strap

As a spanking model, one of the strange things about being away for a few months is that when you start looking back at blog posts you missed, you can be startled by unexpected photos of yourself.
I came across this photo in the Spanking Online blog, and was surprised to realise I hadn't seen it before. My site memberships all expired long ago, so blogs and free galleries are the only way I can see the results of shoots I did earlier this year. This set is from Spanked Schoolgirl, and if you like strappings and schoolgirls in white socks, you might enjoy the rest of this free gallery.
(Look at those bruises! It's slightly shocking - I haven't been bruised in months, despite playing fairly regularly these days. Clearly I should be trying harder ...)





Glad u are back. The 28 stroke caning link isnt working please get it fixed. That was the sexiest thing i had seen for ages. real and sore thenks again Saw bum
ReplyDeletegreat to see that pert little bum again Pandora,your as sweet and very brave as always thank you
ReplyDelete"little"? Crickey, I want to meet some of the women you know, anonymous :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a very sexy shoot there Pandora. If I had a win on the lottery, I would sign up for all the sites that you have modelled for and download the Vids and Stills. You in a school uniform is so great to see and I know that Nomi will want to see it as well. School Uniforms rule!
ReplyDeleteI take it your not a subscriber to Spanking BBW then, remus? :)
ReplyDeletePandora's bottom is a good shape. I wouldn't want to use pictures to judge size by. You know, models in the rear view photo and all...
That uniform really looks good on you :-)
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Saw bum - I think D. moved the .avi file off my normal server because of bandwidth issues. I'll ask him to look into it and see if it needs re-uploading. Thanks for your patience :)
ReplyDeleteAnon - Thankyou! It's lovely to be thought of that way, although I think I'm with Remus - I love my bum, but I don't think it's very little!
Remus - *roars with laughter* I <3 my blog readers :D
Jake - Thankyou very much :) I love this gymslip. I think my favourite school uniform is the Girls Boarding School one - it might not look much like my own old uniforms, but it's so strongly associated with my coming to terms with my own kink - they were the first spanking site I found online, and one of the very first sites I shot for as well. Good memories :)
ReplyDeleteMichael - I love Spanking BBW! It's such a brilliant concept for a site. Lucy is a genius :)
As for judging size my photos ... I think you've seen most of me by now!
Spankedhortic - thankyou :) It's lovely to get so many messages of support and encouragement - I really hadn't expected that anyone would still be visiting this blog! It makes it much easier to carry on writing :)
"I think D. moved the [28 strokes] .avi file off my normal server because of bandwidth issues."
ReplyDeleteI did indeed - it's hosted on a high-bandwidth server in the states instead.
"I'll ask him to look into it and see if it needs re-uploading."
It doesn't - the file is still there, and the link still works for me.