Monday, February 11, 2008

invisible welts

D, ever the man with an eye for shiny fetish photos, recently sent me a link to this picture of two girls playing with a latex vacuum bed:



The text accompanying it notes that "you can still see the welts on Mischa's ass from where J got at her earlier."

I don't know, though. Can you? Is my eyesight going? I've looked long and hard hard, but I have to admit that no welts can I see. The idea of them is hot, though.

This is from Addictedimage Studios. There's some beautiful fetish photography on the site, and although none of it is explicitly spanking-related, some of it is very suggestive:

5 comments:

  1. I can see the welts - they're vertical, not horizontal. Belt maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see 'em. There's a few in the top of thigh/hip area.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can sort of see something in the top photo, can't tell if they are vertical marks or just shadows.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The emperor has no clothes!", er, that is, the spanking model has no welts! There, I said it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just brightened my computer monitor and I think I can see them now - faint pink lines running down her thigh. Wonder what implement caused those, then? Intriguing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails