back from reality
Hi! I'm back! At least, I'm not working at the Job of Doom any more, and am back in the self-employed saddle, making ambitious plans to start my own spanking paysite. Which I think means I'm going to be blogging regularly again. Hooray!
I'm not going to go into the many, many ways in which the Job of Doom was Of Doom, but suffice it to say I'm not going to be comfortable playing "evil boss bullies vulnerable secretary" scenes for a while. Turns out they aren't so hot in actuality. Especially when the evil boss is an insecure, wrong-headed, loudmouthed prick rather than someone with any sort of natural authority. He restrained himself to verbal abuse, and indeed if he'd tried to raise a hand to me he'd have got my stiletto heel sharply in the crotch, right before I stormed out of the building and phoned the police, but still. Power abuse in the workplace might be sexy in fantasyland, but I think office scenes can wait until I've recovered from the trauma of experiencing it for real.
Unless they're office scenes with sexy lady bosses. I might be able to cope with those.
The good news is that I've been offered a juicy freelance contract, so could hand in my notice to the Job of Doom safe in the knowledge that I wasn't going to starve. Or at least, that I wasn't going to have to fly to far-away countries to let strangers thrash and beat me in exchange for money to buy food. I mean, what kind of sick and depraved person would consider that okay?
No, I'm very lucky. It looks like I might survive the recession without starving or having to stay in shitty office jobs with awful bosses. Except, of course, that I'm still going to be flying to faraway countries and letting strangers (whom I'm reliably informed are lovely people) thrash me mercilessly. The fact that I get paid has only ever been the icing on the cake of this particular hobby of mine.
I'm tempted to illustrate this post with a picture from a boss/secretary scene now, but I'm worried it'll contradict my "Real office bullying = REALLY NOT HOT. No, not even a little bit. I'm not even kidding" statement. So have a totally unrelated picture instead, celebrating hot consensual spanking from a man I love. Which is definitely the best kind.





May I be the first to say "welcome back; we've missed your regular blogging"?
ReplyDeleteA paysite of your own is an intriguing prospect. I hope it comes to fruition. If its output is anything like your recently-released 3-parter for English Spankers, it'll be well worth waiting for. I've only actually watched part 1 ("Pandora and the Master") so far; very enjoyable.
I came across another (very different) example of your work while searching a clipstore for examples of my own favourite kink - hand punishment. The blurb extolling one of the clips made some reference to "Pandora caning a male slave of her mistress", or something like that. Couldn't be the same Pandora, surely, I thought. But it is.
You speak of being thrashed by foreign strangers. I thought at first you might be taking the plunge with Lupus. Then I noticed that "strangers" was a link, so I hovered. Good luck.
JamesM
Yay to blogging, yay to creativity, boo-hiss to evil bosses :)
ReplyDelete"Unless they're office scenes with sexy lady bosses. I might be able to cope with those."
ReplyDeleteThis is the sort of flexibility we can all admire!
Seriously, Pandora, I'm sorry to hear you were dealing with a real prick and VERY glad that things worked out so that you could get out of that situation. It would have been nice if your stiletto had found his crotch anyway, but I suppose taking the moral high road has its own satisfaction. (Wistful sigh)
BTW, that photo is VERY hot!
Good luck with all your new ventures!
Glad to have you back, luv!
ReplyDeleteAnd that is a wonderfully sexy picture. Seeing a woman take a spanking she really wants is my favorite thing.
Glad to have you back.
ReplyDelete* smiles and winks *
Olivia
x
Feels good when you hand the resignation letter in, doesn't it? (evil laugh)
ReplyDeletePrefectdt
Tough luck, too bad, welcome to the real world.
ReplyDeleteTry experiencing abuse when you're male and your boss is female. that's real abuse.
It's never nice, whenever, whoever or where-ever.
However, we love you, you know it.
Count your blessings.
Love colin
I'm sorry the job didn't work out. Evil bosses are never good in real life - I've had some unfortunate experiences with that too.
ReplyDeleteI recently made an outline on how to make an evil masterplan and take over - if not the world, cause it's taken (!) - at least the workplace. It might help you in your plans to set up a spanking paysite (great idea, btw!) so I'd happily pass it on if you want it. ;-)
Good to have you back anyway!
James - I'm very glad that English Spankers let Tom and I indulge ourselves with that series. And the upside of working with your very own Dom is that I was comfortable enough to let things get rather more explicit in Part 3 than I usually do. I'm glad you're enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteThe clip you found is almost certainly from The English Governess, where I did a shoot with Isabella Bainbridge one time as a switch. I'm not a very convincing top. Which is handy, because it gave Ms Bainbridge and excuse to show me how it was done :)
Thanks for the good luck wishes. I'm excited and nervous!
Adele - amen to all of that! Although I think it might take me a little while to get back into the habit of blogging again...
Indy - oh, I entertained many creative ideas for revenge, but in the end decided my energies were better spent elsewhere. I'm glad you like the photo! I think D is teh sex in it. :)
Zugzwang - thankyou! It's good to be back :) And yes, I invariably want what D is giving, spanking or otherwise :)
Olivia - thankyou very much! I have missed you :)
Prefectdt - actually my stomach had frogs in it, which didn't quite go away even after I got a reply back saying that was okay. Leaving the office for the last time was a high, though :)
Irelynn - Yes please! I would love to see your masterplan! (Mistressplan?)
I am SO EXCITED about my paysite idea. I have bought the domain already and spent half of today writing scripts for the first dozen clips. I won't be able to afford to start filming until Feb/March, but that gives me plenty of time to plan :)
Congratulations on your escape:glad to hear you got out OK.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the future projects ;-)
welcome back
ReplyDeletelooking forward to your new creations. i found a site where you write stories. don't remember where i found the link. maybe at the the site of that website partner.
sent a vid.
oliver t