Frederic Fontenoy
My friend J recently sent me this link, and I liked it so much I couldn't resist passing it on.
Frederic Fontenoy is a photographer. Specifically, he takes edgy, erotic, black and white photography of women in fetish heels and fully fashioned stockings, tied to beds, blindfolded, and being threatened with terrifying canes. 
But there's a sense of the theatrical and the ridiculous to his work that makes it, inexplicably, even sexier. Or maybe it's just the effortlessly complex compositions, the perfect lighting.

And that's just from one gallery. The next one is even better - especially if you like animal play, enemas, corsets, single-tail whips, whole-body suspension, carpet beaters and body art.
Go, explore, enjoy.





OMG. These are so unspeakably sexy... I think I like the second one best, with the guy thumped with a massive phallus. I just like the way the heels work with the blood.
ReplyDeleteHello, i like your blog.
ReplyDeleteIf you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs.
Let me know if this idea liked
Best Regards
Looks rather awkward to me!
ReplyDeleteAdele - hee, I hadn't even noticed that! Pervert. xx
ReplyDeleteSpanking OTK - as I politely told you the last two dozen times, I link the blogs I like, and don't do "link exchanges". This answer is not going to change, and if you persist in bothering me I'm going to stop being polite and start telling you where to shove it :)
The Headmaster - which bit in particular? :)