prison stories
Christmas is approaching surprisingly fast. Particularly if you're me, and only started getting ready a week ago. I bought most of my presents online in a panicked spree, and am now sitting at home with one postal day left, despairing that any of them will arrive in time. That'll teach me.
What with that, planning and shopping for TWO Christmas dinners (one with each of my partners) and all the complexities of seasonal poly house-hopping, I haven't had much time to think about spanking films. Which is starting to worry me a little, as Amy Hunter and I are flying out to Eastern Europe in the first week of January to film with Pain4Fem / SpankingServer, and I haven't come up with a story yet.
If I understand correctly, we'll be doing one day shooting clips and one day shooting a longer film. They've said they want to do a straightforward movie with a prison theme, using the cane and some of their infamous spanking furniture. I haven't been told anything else yet, and probably if I did no more planning between now and then we'd improvise a simple punishment story on the day. But Pain4Fem have high production values, and may well be open to suggestions - and I've been thinking that it would be a shame to waste the opportunity to make a truly memorable film.
The problem is that I'm lacking inspiration. If I think of spanking in prison, my first thought is of reformatories, Dickensian workhouses, Magdalen laundries. Birching blocks and dirty petticoats. I don't really have imaginative set-pieces based in clean, modern Eastern European rooms with well-made furniture and good lighting. Of course there are the classic juvenile detention, smuggling stories but I'd like to do something a bit different, if Pain4Fem are willing.
You're an imaginative bunch - have a think about it over the Christmas break and let me know if you have any bright ideas. I can't promise anything, of course, because any suggestions will have to be okay with Amy as well as the producers, and I don't know what limitations they have in terms of sets and so forth. But if you're familiar with Pain4Fem's work and know what you'd like to see, I'd be very interested to hear your ideas...





First idea, based on classic WiP films:
ReplyDeleteFor 'good behaviour', which may or may not include either performing sexual favours for the warden or refusing to perform sexual favours for the warden, you have been assigned to clean the staff areas of the prison. You are well aware that this puts you at the mercy of whoever is on duty at the time with no witnesses. If you're in prison legitimately then a twist might be to be cleaning the punishment room when someone lets your victim in.
In addition your apparrent favour may or may not get you lynched in the showers. Need I elaborate? Arms twisted behind you, pressed up against the wall while a female Harry Grout lays into you with whatever they managed to get through security.
Would it be ott if she had to orifice-conceal whatever the implement is? It would certainly be memorable.
Here's a topical scenario: you are two English investment bankers (wearing smart suits with stockings and suspenders underneath) working in eastern Europe. Due to your ineptitude, you bring down the bank and the entire economy then goes belly-up. The trouble is traced to you and you end up in prison to receive corporal punishment. When you think it is over you receive a bonus of a non-financial kind.
ReplyDeleteVariation on a story I came across long time ago. In that case it was a police officer. Prison officer would work just as well. Bit different from usual inmate line. Prison officer(s) is(are) found to have broken the law and rather than bring service into disrepute is given the option of a physical punishmet. After the usual prison punishment of inmates, the assembled company of seniors & colleagues wait on while the offending officer(s) prepare themselves & take what is coming to them.
ReplyDeletePandora,
ReplyDeleteThe pain4fem shoot will hurt! I have seen the marks and it is not a Sunday school outing is it? I will give it a lot of thought and then send a message to you via email. I am sure that you are quiet able to cope with a harsh caning because you very kindly showed us some of your post 'home punishment' bruised bottom shots. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Sore Bottom New Year.
Take care
Jake & Nomi xxx
Dear Pandora. The anticipation, the fear in the woman’s heart when she knows she is going to be caned should be shown. Even an experienced spanking model like you must surely have a fluttering of fright; a sinking feeling in the stomach when the process is about to start? Aren’t your lips dry, your pulses racing? See to it that these moments are caught on film. The real feelings, not acting. For a viewer to know that this beautiful woman is going to be caned and that she knows it and is scared is a most arousing effect.
ReplyDeleteForget dirty petticoats, place the scene in England 2087 when caning has been reintroduced as a cost-effective punishment in a poor country working off the debts of 2008. You and Amy Hunter, young housewives, are to be caned for a minor offence, say, sloppy waste recycling, at The Department of Consequences. Very governmental, the staff cool and courteous but absolutely rigorous. 50 strokes, no leniency. On your naked buttocks of course.
The images in Pain4Fem “Judicial caning 3” suggest that the company knows how to use naked femininity to the full. Pictures 5 and 6 in the first row take my breath away.
Enjoy your trip. Please keep notes – with a trembling hand I hope – and publish them.
It may be too cheesy but what about a conjugal visit gone wrong?
ReplyDeleteOne of you is in prison, the other is posing as her lover to smuggle in drugs. One of the guards has the hots for you both and has convinced people to bug the room on bogus suspicions that you're doing... what you're actually doing.
The upside of this is that there will be plenty more chances to spy on you both now that you're both on the inside.
After the punishment for abuse of privelidge, the intended recipient of the drugs is also mad at you both.
I hope the plane is comfortable.
A belated Christmas poem for Pandora...
ReplyDeleteTwas the night before Christmas,
And all through the place,
Pandora was storming,
With a pout on her face.
Spoilt and bratty,
The young girl would act,
She'd snap and she'd snarl,
That was no way to act!
But as midnight arrived,
Down the chimney, he came,
A big chubby Santa,
And Oh! What a shame.
Pandora discovered,
Right sharp and quick,
That Santa was having,
None of her schtick.
So over his knee,
The bratty girl went,
And down to her ankles,
Her knickers were sent.
Her bottom did jiggle,
With each hearty spank,
And down her sweet face,
Tears quickly sank.
Slap! Went his hand,
On firm, nubile flesh,
Slap once again!
And her face was a mess.
"Oh please, darling Santa,"
Pandora would plead,
"I'm sorry for each of my
bratty misdeeds."
Suitably chastened,
Down sunk her head,
So Santa quite roughly,
Threw her onto the bed.
Her bum in the air,
Spread were her thighs,
Santa knelt down behind her,
"Here's MY Christmas surprise."
The last thing she heard,
Was the jingle of bells,
As he unbuttoned his britches,
And gave that girl hell.
So spanked and defiled,
Left all sticky and spent,
Pandora slept soundly;
On his way, Santa went...
Pandora, would it be possible to include a whipping scene as well? Maybe that's what you need for inspiration, something different?
ReplyDeleteOther than that, try to have some faith in pain4Fem/Spankingserver!
From what i've heard, they're very professional in everything they do.
Looking forward to watch the result! Best regards, Erik.
A couple of things I would like to see:
ReplyDelete1. I would like to see you on your back in the 'stirrups'for a pussy examination if possible.
2. Some sex scenes: masturbation use of a toy? I know you don't generally do sex, but ever since your shoot for English Spankers on the spanking bench with your pussy exposed it's something I would love to see.:)
Dear Pandora. My congratulations and commiserations. I downloaded “Judicial Caning 3” and must say that the models were shown to their advantage. Lovely body presentation, beautiful skin colours, a camera which seemed to love them. And very strong and merciless caning – apparently without intervals – clips alternating between the women’s buttocks and their tense faces swollen with tears. You will come out of the shooting with new credits to your name – and with a very sore ass.
ReplyDeleteInteresting twist with a woman nurse/doctor controlling the procedures and the male executioner a subordinate assistant. Clean well-lighted surroundings, polite but serious commands. A degree harsher physical humiliation (e.g. anal inspection) might have added to the viewer’s pleasure.
I am sure you will have your heart in your mouth when you are strapped down for punishment in Slovakia. Please keep a record and publish.
One last idea.
ReplyDeleteYou are both prostitutes with long records being sent down for a 30 day stretch. The warden offers you an easy stretch in exchange for a long list of sexual favours.
As he tells you what he wants you make a show of trying not to puke and eventually cut in with a blunt refusal.
He gets angry and threatens to drag you both off to the punishment block right now. You moon him and tell him he'd better get started, he grabs whatever is to hand and starts whipping you right there in his office.
In between strokes you can manage lines like "Well, it's better than having to fuck someone like you, didn't they tell you I don't do animals?" and "At least one of us has some dignity, you lowlife scum."
I'm describing this like there's one spankee but I'm picturing it with two. Probably there will be restraints. One will take the lead in winding him up with the other chipping in when she starts to flag.
At some point there should be shots of people listening at the door. Eventually he will start boasting about things he's done to other prisoners in here.
He does something like drags you into the middle of the room by your hair and you shout "Now!". His office door is kicked in, he is arrested and someone in police uniform gives you his coat and a salute. You both swan out looking all smug.
As you're walking down the corridor, you reach down and rub your bottom to the caption "Ooh, what a sting!"