unexpected consequences
D's style of dominance is inherently intuitive and unstructured. He likes being unpredictable, to keep me guessing.
Despite keeping our D/s relationship deliberately unstructured, in certain other ways he's very methodical. His housekeeping, for example, while not always tidy, is painstakingly precise. Everything needs to be in exactly the right place. We don't have many "rules", but the ones we do have all relate to how I should behave in his flat. Putting the toilet seat down, that kind of thing.
We were out last weekend and chatting about random stuff when he suddenly remembered something. "By the way, I have something to tell you," he said. "When you left my house this morning you not only left all the doors open, so the heat in the lounge and the bedroom escaped and wasted loads of energy, you also left lights on in both rooms all day."
I was confused, and immediately became defensive. "I don't remember going into the lounge this morning," I argued. "Are you sure?"
"Yes. You left the toilet door and the lounge door open. And the lights on. You did remember to double lock the front door behind you, though."
"I was going to say!" I hesitated, realising that it was silly to argue with him ... and, from the expression on his face, that he wasn't just mentioning this to be critical. "Does ... this mean I'm in trouble?"
"Yes." He gave me a Look, and refused to say anything else about it.
I hate waiting.

We spent the night together at my place, but I didn't get the threatened punishment that evening. In fact we were both stressed out and tired that weekend, and the next day we ended up bickering. I made a bratty comment about the fact he hadn't made good on his threat. "You shouldn't say you're going to do things and then not do them."
"I never said when I was going to do anything," he retorted. "You shouldn't leap to assumptions."
I shut up. If he wants to make me wait, there's nothing I can do about it.

I next saw him a few days later. I'd had a really hectic day and turned up at his flat very late, intending to just curl up to sleep. We were going to bed, and I realised I'd forgotten to fetch a glass of water. I'm a light sleeper and like to sip water during the night. When I came back from the kitchen D was sitting up in bed, looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face.
"What?" I asked, feeling self-conscious.
"You left the door open. Again. There is a heater on in this room. The warm is in here, you shouldn't let it out."
"Oops," I said guiltily as I got into bed, "sorry."
"Uh huh." He shot me a sideways glance, half exasperated and half amused, and reached over the side of the bed to the toybox stored underneath. "Roll over."
I turned onto my front obediently, sneaking a peek. He was holding the wooden paddle. My heart was racing.
I was under the duvet; he reached down and peeled it up from the foot end, exposing my legs but folding it over my waist so it covered my upper body. Then he fetched a blanket and draped it over my legs. I was grateful for the warmth - it was a freezing night - but the coverings also served to make my exposed bottom feel more vulnerable. I felt objectified, reduced to just two unmarked globes awaiting the crisp sting of the paddle. I buried my face in the pillows.
"This is for leaving the door open just now," D said, and delivered a swift volley of smacks to my cold cheeks. No warm up, just six brisk whacks in quick succession. I cried out and twisted my hips. After the sixth stroke he paused and stroked my stinging bottom. It felt covered in goosepimples.
"And this is for leaving the doors open the other day," D continued, applying the paddle again. Six more strokes, without a pause. I grabbed at the duvet and wailed.
He put the paddle down, pushed the duvet aside and drew me into his arms. A smile played on his lips. "I can't work out what you deserve for leaving two lights on all day," he said, "so maybe you should try and placate me before I decide..."
I thought that sounded like a much better idea than more punishment, and pleasured him with all the enthusiasm a freshly spanked bottom can muster. I love belonging to someone who never ceases to surprise me. :)





Hello Pandora
ReplyDeleteLovely photo. More, more, more...
Good Lord, I've been reading your blog for months and I think that must be the most amazing picture out of all the already amazing pictures you post here. It's just PERFECT. Your beautiful bottom, the submissive posture, D's masterful stance and the reflection of it all in the mirror.
ReplyDeleteOUTSTANDING.
And, of course, unbelievably hot.
"Putting the toilet seat down..."
ReplyDelete... Putting the bloody lid down as well!
x
I have to admit to being soooo jealous of D. I don't know how he found you but I hope he appreciates what a very very lucky monkey he is having you wait on him as his slave. The bastard! I hate him! Actually I'm just very very jealous. :(
ReplyDeleteAdrian - glad you like :) I've got a few galleries of photos of D and I on my hard drive, with the aim of keeping them until I launch a member's site. I guess if that plan falls through then I might end up publishing them as free content, although what I'd really want to do is pay-per-download photo stories. No idea if there's any market for those though! Plus, it would involve writing the stories, and I'm lazy ;)
ReplyDeleteRoland - It's really odd, D and I spent a day shooting nearly two years ago and I've not mined the directories anywhere near as much as I should. I hadn't even realised these black and white shots were in the there until I went looking for something to illustrate my post. I'm really pleased with them. Thanks for the nice words, I'm glad you are too :)
Amy - that is in fact what I meant. I don't usually need to put the toilet seat up... ;)
Paul - well, if it helps at all, I'm not his slave. I'm not very well-behaved half the time either. Although... I do like waiting on people, if I've got the energy.
To answer your question, we met in his ex-girlfriend's bed :)
first picture is very very sexy indeed you look beautiful,demure waiting to be disciplined
ReplyDeleteLovely post and truly exquisite photos. :-)
ReplyDeleteDave
If the lady who wrote the above has such a "healthy marriage" why is she trolling here? My bet is that she has more frustrations in her life than she is prepared to consciously acknowledge. Enjoy your symptom, Pandora, and righteous spankos everywhere!
ReplyDeletejim x