Thursday, April 23, 2009

the ballet lesson

I had a schoolgirl photoset lined up to post tonight, but Tom and I have just watched the first part of Wheatley Manor, the epic new film from Northern Spanking, after which I am not at all in the mood for schoolgirl scenes. But that's okay.

I don't have time for a full review right now (I suspect that Tom is about to drag me upstairs and cane me, and I've only begged a couple of minute's reprieve to post) so suffice it to say that the ballet lesson scene is one of my favourite all time scenes in the whole of spanking, and I wish I could do that, but since I can't, I am very glad to know people who can so I can watch.

Honestly, I don't normally get off on watching my friends in porn. I tend to watch their films because I'm interested, and if I'm actually looking for a porn fix I'll find something more anonymous. But, er. Yes. As you can tell, I am quite out of words, so I shall leave you with a picture instead:



I'll have more to say tomorrow, no doubt. I'm think I'm going to get my Dom to drag me upstairs now.

4 comments:

  1. Um, YEAH. Having had a major never-stated craving for all things ballet, this scene really put me over the edge. Holy smokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandora, loved that scene also, Amelia Jane is so hot in that.
    All together a wonderful film, something every spanko should own.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.
    PS, Not the NSI Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bending over, whilst on point like that, must be very difficult.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, I KNOW. TELL ME ABOUT IT. Tom and I were sitting there and giggling at the dialogue and admiring our friends' talent and enjoying the scenario and then this just blew our minds. We were sitting there with our jaws on the floor. "She didn't just do that." "She did." "Oh MY."

    The ballet thing is a thing. The rigorous discipline and training and, you know, it's like the most militant and yet feminine thing, and it's sexless, you know, it's this purity of bodily expression. I wasn't even processing the caning mentally, you know? It was bypassing my brain and going straight to my happy place.

    I just typed more and deleted it because I'm actually uncomfortable thinking about my friends like this. But um. Yes! I endorse this service and/or product! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails