I woke up this morning with a stinking cold. I'm snuffling and aching and hiding under the duvet with my cat, trying to sleep as much as possible.

I'll be back in a couple of days: right now I just need to rest.
Written by
Pandora Blake
at
10:27 PM
Categories: admin, pictures of me
As well as leaving comments, which make me very very happy, you can contact me by emailling takeaswing at pandoras bot dot com.
It often takes me a few days or weeks to reply to email - but I promise I will eventually.

All content is copyright Pandora Blake, and may not be reproduced or used without permission. Please note that this blog is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
How adorable - wouldn't dream of waking you.
ReplyDelete-Gary3090
What an angel. Hope you're better soon.
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWW! So cute!
ReplyDeleteGet well soon
ReplyDeletePandora
ReplyDeleteHi, i love your blog and would really like to meet up with you to discuss many of the tings you blog about. Any chance?
Hope you get better soon and are fully rested, although i suspect there is not much chance of that.
take care
Paul
pandora hope you are better very soon love from tim xx
ReplyDelete