torn jeans
For the last couple of days I've been wearing a kneelength wrap-around skirt over my jeans, and not just because I like the iridescent blue colour. Its primary purpose is to hide the enormous hole in the seat of my jeans. I have sewn up this hole a couple of times, but either my stitching isn't good enough or the fabric is weak, because both times it ripped open again the first time I bent down. (Once was at work, squatting to get something out of the stationery cupboard: I had to tie my pashmina around my waist as a makeshift sarong, and very embarrassing it was too.)
If I was organised, I would get a patch and mend the jeans properly. In the meantime, they're okay for working from home, and skirts over trousers are still in style, right?
I can't remember what flippant comment I made yesterday that provoked D., but when he grabbed me by the arm and pulled my skirt up, he was presented with a glimpse of my knickers through the torn fabric of my jeans. Of course, he had to try... I have to admit that I didn't really feel the spank, but maybe he wasn't trying hard enough. Or perhaps I was just giggling too much.
Thinking about it, it would be quite hard to seriously spank someone with your hand, unless the hole was really big: it's the edges of the hand that cause the sting, and if those land on denim then the palm won't make much of a smack through the hole. But I can see it being quite easy to make someone seriously uncomfortable with a small round-headed hairbrush or bathbrush. Of course, you'd have to have holes on both sides, to keep things balanced...
I'm imagining a strict guardian, appalled at his ward's lack of propriety when he sees her wearing fashionably ripped jeans, flashing her underwear and a glimpse of naked bottom to all and sundry. If she was sufficiently insolent, he might lose his temper and tear her a matching hole on the other side so he could deal with her properly.
Or an erotic bedroom scene, maybe, with the girl tied down so she can barely wiggle as her partner slices through her skintight jeans with scissors? He would start lower down, on the backs of her calves or knees, pricking the fabric with the tips of the blades and sliding the cold metal against her flesh. Maybe he would work slowly up the back of her legs, snipping and snipping, thoroughly destroying the garment and leaving tantalising glimpses of bare flesh for him to kiss and lightly tease with the cold steel. By the time he reached her bottom she would be desperate for more. And after he'd cut away twin circles in the seat of her jeans and applied his belt to her exposed cheeks until the skin showing through the patches was hot and glowing, he could cut along the seam and expose her for a different sort of attention.
Mmmm. I'm seeing Tom this evening. I think I might I keep this outfit on, and see if it gives him any ideas...





Two immediate responses come to mind:
ReplyDeleteA.) I think we'd all prefer if you *didn't* wear the skirt, thank you! (Damn, but you have a lovely bottom!)
B.) Clothing being cut off is always hot. The violence of it, and the recklessness ... yum!
If he doesn't get any ideas, something wrong with him...
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind, but I threw together a silly poem to go with your picture. I was bored and couldn't get those jeans out my mind ..lol..
ReplyDeleteJust for fun...
I walked around the room in a pair of worn out blue jeans
The roundness of my butt, showed through the ripped out seams
His eyes stared at the bottom of my derrière,
By the look of the bulge in his pants, he wanted to share
He wanted flesh on flesh intertwined
While his is manhood thrust deep inside on my divine
A quick grab put me on my knees
By the feel of his hardness, I know I'm going to be pleased
A ripping sound slice into the air
As he tears open my blue jeans, and expose all of my of the roundness of my thick derrière
A hot tongue is felt, soaking through my panties
It traveled downward, straight to my sweet candy
A quick flip of his fingers, pushed my panties aside
The next thing I knew, his tongue was between my folds, and started to glide
Up, down, around my candy it slowly dipped
It kept dipping until my body went completely limp
With my small hole, now fully expose
It squeezed the huge girth of his hardness, down the center of my wet folds
Deep thrust ensured into my tightness
He thrust hard and deep inside me, without any form of politeness
His scrotum slammed the bottom of my derrière
He stroked in me wildly, with out any sexual rhythm or flare
Fast ,slow, hard, soft, I never knew what stroke he was going to use
But I felt my orgasm getting ready to come unglued
As my body shuddered and quaked
I felt his thrust suddenly stop, like someone put on the brakes
His lungs roared out a loud grunting moan
Then his body stated to shake and spasm, as he let out a ghostly groan
My womb felt his hardness palpating and ejaculating, his hot seed against my tender pink walls
Surprisingly, how quick the mighty ones can swivel up and fall.
As he laid on top of me, catching his wind
I said, "Baby, lets go in the den and do it again"...
I stumbled across your blog earlier this evening.. I had to read the whole thing before I could wrench myself from the screen. I am 26 and have had similar fantasies since day one and so I am book-marking this in the hopes of inspiring my dear husband to get frisky and creative ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for being you!! You are a delicious muse.
K
Oooh, lovely post (and picture :) ).
ReplyDeleteSadly, I get plenty of holes in my jeans but they're always around the knee area, which isn't quite so sexy!
xxx
Pandora - Have you ever had any really sexy dress cut and torn off ? We would love to hear the details. You describe it so well.
ReplyDeletePandora - I enjoyed the "torn jeans" but have you ever been tied as you describe in a really slinky satin gown - and stripped? We would love to hear the details.
ReplyDeleteMust have been one hell of a paddle stroke that broke your jeans like that!
ReplyDeleteWonder what Faye's up to to wear away the knees on her jeans?
I LOVE your knickers!
ReplyDeleteWow, this proved much more popular than I expected! It's also massively upped my interest in clothes-tearing/cutting ... expect more where this came from :)
ReplyDeleteZille - yes, and that would be FINE on the internet, or even at home if I could guarantee privacy, but knowing me I just know that I would forget and end up walking to the shops like that or something similarly embarrasing! Thanks though, doll - and yeah, my clothes-cutting kink is deepening the more I think about it. Already in conversation with D about future scenes. Yaaaay!
1manview - Something wrong like being exhausted and not very well, I guess? Still, we got there eventually :D
And - wow! that poem is awesome - thankyou so much :)
K - Every time I get a comment like this it makes me choke up a bit. Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment, and I'm so glad that my writing had meaning for you. I wish you and your husband many happy adventures, and hope he's as inspired as you are! If you're successful, please do write and tell me about it, if you've be comfortable sharing the story? I would be thrilled to hear that you'd been able to act on your fantasies :)
Faye - ah, I get those too. And the just-under-butt ones. This is the first time they've ripped along the pocket - no idea why! (And no, contrary to Abel's suggestion, it had nothing to do with me!)
Peter - no, I haven't actually, but I like the idea a lot. Mostly I don't have a supply of sexy dresses which I'm happy to destroy ;) I've suggested the idea to Lady Sonia in case she's interested in shooting a scene like that next week - and I think I'm definitely going to film some for my own site in the future. I just need to raid the charity shops for deserving dresses!
I'm also really keen on the skintight jeans idea, but well-fitting jeans are so hard to find I'd be loathe to destroy any I found! Still, I'll see what I can do :)
Abel - Yes. A paddle with barbed spikes on. *pats head*
C & B - why thankyou! They're one of my favourite pairs - grey jersey with pink and red trim, and the words "wanna play?" on the back :) They're getting a bit faded though, which is a real shame as I can't remember where I got them from!
A lot of other males may disagree but in my opinion a female body slightly exposed through revealing clothing turns me on a lot more than a naked one!
ReplyDelete