Thursday, August 06, 2009

like a drowned rat

This is me right now:



Have I been taken by the arms and had my head held under water by the prison guards, to teach me a lesson when I refused to co-operate? Have I been scrubbed down by a firm and unyielding Nanny, ignoring my squeals as her rough washbrush scraped my nipples, which were bitten bullet-hard by the cold water?

Actually I've just cycled home in a tremendous deluge, pushing through puddles so deep the wheels of my bike sent up plumes of water too heavy for me to pedal through. When I got home I tumbled inside looking like a drowned rat, as my mother would say, took my trainers off on the front doorstep to tip the water out, and peeled my sodden jeans off straight into the shower.

I made it home at top speed though, whirring through the empty, flooded streets as fast as I could, adrenaline coursing through my body. I didn't want to be out any longer than I had to, sure, but I found a subversive delight in racing through London in the rain, battling the streams of water and grinning as lesser mortals cowered indoors. Now I'm home with hot tea and a fluffy bathrobe, and free to enjoy the thoughts of what might have just happened to me ...

... Perhaps a headstrong young lady, slipping out of her bedroom window at night to scale the roofs on some adventure? She would have lost her footing on a loose tile and fallen, to her lasting humilation, into the waterbutt outside the kitchens. Her thrashing would have wakened the servants, who would have come running out with candles and barefeet to fish her out. The under-maids would giggle, the kitchen boys would snigger at the sight of her wet nightdress plastered to her young body, and the grim-faced butler would take her to her father's study to explain what, exactly, she thought she had been doing ...

She would have recovered her composure by the time he addressed her, and would face his temper with a haughty silence. But the cane hurts more on a wet bottom ...



Photos by Dogstar.

13 comments:

  1. Damn, girl! I haven't been over here in longer than I care to think about, and now can't for the life of me remember why! That is a BEAUTIFUL pic, made even more impressive by the accompanying story (you write just as incredibly as you look!).

    Then you top it all off with that last paragraph? Icing AND the cherry on top of my cheese cake!!!!!

    Biggest hugs and a few soft, warm towels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 PM

    You are truly a remarkable lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:14 AM

    Oh my G..(non existent deity) that was a gorgeous impromtu situation.
    It does remind me of of the scene from MacClintock! where the lady in question gets chased over town, incuding a soaking and in her "bloomers" is finally Spanked in public!
    Love the pics and blog as always


    morbius

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking more along the lines of having been given an ice-cold shower on admission to prison, prior to being taken to the punishment room to receive the strokes to which the magistrate had sentenced you...

    Lovely pictures, great text, as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:52 AM

    I do love storms. They're not so much fun when you still need to be somewhere and you arrive there soaked to the bone (which, having biked to everything in my younger years, I have experienced plenty of times). But I always quite enjoyed biking home in the pouring rain, for some reason.

    But now your post has made me want to get soaked and be spanked, which is highly inconvenient seeing as the sky is a bright blue out here and I was actually planning on spending the day at the beach. Oh well. Maybe next time there is a storm!

    I liked the pics thoughs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what wonderful pictures! Finally, a use for the good-old reliable British weather. You look simply delicious and I love that last photo - wet cotton on firm flesh is scintillating.

    Thanks for sharing - but be careful on your bike. London's nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how many times I have already gotten soaked cycling home, or worse, to school.. I have never had such ingenius associations, though. That train of thought sounds positively delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiggs - Aw, thanks for the lovely comment, and your sweet email! I'm glad you enjoyed this post, and will be even gladder if it tempts you back to my blog in future :)

    I'm away from my desk over the weekend, but will reply to your email on Monday!

    morbius - ooh, wet bloomers! Now that's a twist on the "wet cotton knickers" thing that I could get behind...

    Abel - yes, but that's because you're a pervert :P

    Irelynn - ha, yes, I did realise as I was digging these shots out of my archive that my fantasy took place at night, and the wet bottom pic is clearly in bright sunlight.... ah well! I'm not sure being soaked and spanked would be as nice in reality as in fantasy. Although I had a lot of fun doing it with Paul Kennedy at NSI. I'm much more inclined to be a prima donna sub in private than when I'm working - it's a personality flaw ;)

    Hope you get the spanking you're dreaming of before too long :)

    Champers - Aye, D's favourite pastime is fretting about me killing myself. It's fair - I'm a guerilla cyclist and like to nip between cars and get ahead wherever possible. I'm happiest sticking to London'd greenbelts though. You can make most journeys without ever hitting a main road :)

    Miss Jules - Oh, nothing gets my brain working like fast cycling! Somehow my thoughts step up a gear :) Plotting this post certainly made my bikeride home more interesting. Funny what being soaked to the skin outdoors does to you, it's strangely exhilirating and with your heart racing and the elements drenching you its hard not to be aware of your own physicality. Normally I'm a total wuss when it comes to cold weather but the exercise definitely lifted my spirits :)

    I get loads of writing 'done' on the bike... wish I had time to actually write it all down! The number of spanking stories I've dreamed up on my way to work...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely picture, your wonderfully curvaceous callipygousness ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:46 PM

    Ooh, your're such a tease.

    Your thrashing which awakened the servants pricked up my ears (ahem) but then, by the end of the sentence, turns out to be just thrashing about. Then your last line ramps up the mood again, and abruptly stops.

    But seriously, though; I may not know much about art, but I know good writing when I see it.

    JamesM

    ReplyDelete
  11. crusier11:54 PM

    wow pandora you sure do go after it,and well done for doing so

    Crusier

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love the wet look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hot even soaking wet Pandora

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails