Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Garden Party

I adore this photo of Ludwig from his and Adele's recent Lupus film, The Garden Party:



Yum. Spanking porn should definitely have more young, dark, handsome tops in military uniform.

Ludwig has just finished his detailled, fascinating write-up of topping for Lupus. The story was started earlier this week, in his previous posts The Company of Wolves and A Dragoon's Life. It's particularly interesting to read about Lupus from the perspective of a top - and while Ludwig is honest about his sadism, he's also clearly respectful, considerate and thoughtful, which makes for a compelling perspective.

--

Speaking of outdoor spanking films starring Adele and dark handsome tops, tomorrow morning is the last leg of filming for our Roué film Lost Causes. Nothing so entertaining as the main shoot, sadly: this involves getting up at 6am to film some location shots, and it's just me, so I won't have my fellow cast-members for company. The film is edited and in post-production, waiting for these shots to be dropped in; Tom and I watched a copy of the edit a couple of weeks ago and are really happy with it so far. I'm not looking forward to the early start, but it'll feel great to finally get the last of the footage wrapped.

10 comments:

  1. Why, thank you. I'm glad you liked the picture and the behind-the-scenes report. It was a lot of work to write, but also a lot of fun - "reliving" the shoot like that and trying to put the experience into words for the readers.

    I quite like the photo myself. My one gripe about it is that it instantly reminds me of the cane strokes that went too high, in both Ester's and Vera's case. I tried to place a few strokes in the "upper region" of the buttocks, to cover the whole area in nice stripes, but as a result of the (for me) unfamiliar position of the spankees, they went *too* high. They were supposed to go into the area that is now left "blank". Grrr.

    However, nitpicking aside, I think it is a good photo. And of course a pretty damn good film. Lupus really did a fine job with it.

    I am very much looking forward to seeing you and Adele (and Tom) in "Lost Causes"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My too! Will this movie be able to download somewhere? On the roué homepage is a new roué uk page announced to be available soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't this beg a caption? I'm torn between "Next time I'll cane you *hard*" or "And now for the back whipping"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ludwig - I love real spanking stories with dialogue. It's lovely to get a flavour of the characters and humour on set.

    I can see why you'd be sore (see what I did there?) about the high strokes - I know how that feels from the other end, and can imagine how easy it'd be to beat yourself up (hee!) over it. On the other hand, as a fellow perfectionistic caning enthusiast, I can assure you that I was so distracted by the prettiness that the high strokes in that shot didn't even register until you mentioned them. I understand wanting to perfect your art, but I don't think anyone looking is going to mind too much. The only person you have to be careful of is your spankee, and it sounds like they weren't particularly phased by it - well, no more than you wanted them to be :)

    Sounds like you've got your head around how easy it is to make a slip in an unfamilar position, when you're concentrating on going hard enough ... it's still miles and away more accurate than many, many Lupus canings, of course. And only your second and third long, severe canings on camera. You should be proud. :)

    urs0us - Current release schedule has Lost Causes coming out in October/November. There are two previous films starring Tom and I to be released first though. They aren't as good - they were made a few years ago, and kept back for some reason - but they should help whet your appetite :)

    Abel - Hee! How about, "You don't want to know what would have happened if they'd also shaved off my moustache."

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pandora - Actually, they were the third and fourth long, severe canings I gave out on camera (two with Mood, two here). Not that it matters at all in this context, but you know what a nitpick I am!

    Rest assured, I am proud of the scene(s) with Ester and Vera. The high strokes are a minor annoyance - for me, a visual / aesthetic flaw more than anything else (they weren't really high or hard enough to be dangerous). But it's a good scene overall, with some good CP, fairly hard, mostly on target. I'll simply try to get it even better the next time, that's all.

    You see, the point is, one needs reasons to keep doing what one is doing. "Perfecting my art" just happens to sound far more noble and unselfish than "acting out my sadistic urges". *mocking laughter*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pandora: "If you'd only shaved off my *beard* I'd have seen the joke..."??

    Ludwig - having watched the video, I have to say you're very good indeed in it, and your caning scenes are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pandora
    I'm looking fwd to seeing Lost Causes, where will it be available?
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  9. sixofthebest2:53 PM

    Beautiful photo of the spanking video "The Garden Party", by Lupus movies. It most joyfully erotic to see two naughty ladies, about to receive a painfull canings on their bare bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sixofthebest1:30 AM

    Pandora, what csn I say about Lupud spanking videos, that hav'nt been said already. They are the top of the line, and the 'Garden Party', is just one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails