Thursday, September 03, 2009

I'm not here right now ...

... Please leave a message after the *beep*.


(photo by Crusier)

Sorry for the unexplained silence. I'm still alive, just trying not to wear myself into the ground doing too many things at once, for what might just be the first time in my life. I still haven't had that holiday, but between work and various vanilla commitments I'm doing more than enough at the moment for someone who's meant to be resting and recovering! Neither me nor the boys are feeling particularly kinky right now, and that's fine: everyone has fallow periods, and while Pandora is keeping uncharacteristically quiet, some of my other selves are getting some much-needed care and attention.

Feel free to leave a message, but please don't be offended or worried if I don't answer quickly. Caroline, Abel, Ludwig and Kaelah, Cameron: I have got your emails, but I'm afraid I just haven't had the time or headspace to sit down and answer any mail from this account. I'm really sorry if the delay is inconvenient, but hopefully you understand the need to sometimes take a step back for a while. If you can't wait, I will sometimes reply to Twitters, and my phone number is the same as ever.

I'll be back soon, hopefully refreshed and full of enthusiasm for all things spanking, ready to spend the autumn filming material for my embryonic pay-per-view site. Miss you all.


*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

9 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD.

    That is the most amazing picture of you I've ever seen - and your blog has delivered some pretty amazing pictures. I mean... I mean...

    Words just fail me, Pandora.

    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time and come back fully relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your tiem it sounds like you deserve a break, by the way great picture.
    Take care
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, C&B, if we're going to start *that* thread... I personally think the new(ish) banner picture at the top of the blog site is the sexiest ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:43 PM

    It's up there, Jon! But the phone one is just... It pushes my buttons.

    I also LOVE the one of Pandora on her hands and knees with D (I think it is) cupping her bottom.

    What lucky blog-followers we are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads-up (and that is a really cute picture, too). I fully understand the need to take a step back and have a break from blogging and all things spanking from time to time. I experience it, too.

    Just reply to my email when you can and when you feel like it. In the meantime, best regards from Bavaria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I completely understand. Well done you for recognizing when you need a little space and taking it--and for letting everyone know with such a gorgeous picture.

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a hot photo indeed ... might inspire a story ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for your sweetness and patience :) It's nice to know I'll be forgiven for neglecting you all.

    Surprised and pleased the picture proved so popular - credit must go to the photographer Crusier! Let me know if you get round to writing that story, Fantasia - I'd love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails