belonging to Her
I have lists and lists of posts to write, but I've been answering some long-neglected emails tonight, so I'm all out of words for now. Instead, have some of the beautiful lesbian D/s photos Atlanta Bondage has posted recently:
from Fetish by Anna (via)
used with kind (if belated - my apologies) permission of Tom Rohwer
Little Robin and Chloe by D. Brian Nelson (via AB and (not only) hotel room nudes)
from The Naughty Sketchbook by Greg Louden of Desolate Angels (via)
Mmmm, gorgeous women enjoying power exchange. Who needs words when you have images this pretty?





nobody... They really speak for themselves!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of the piano player and her [pet/victim/lover/?] is the best I've seen of its' type in a very long time. Thank you for posting it and my compliments to Tom Rohwer and those pictured.
ReplyDeleteAdded Atlanta Bondage to my google reader. Need I say more? :D
ReplyDeletePandora
ReplyDeleteThe photos are just beautiful, thanks for drawing my attention to them, will revisit Atlanta Bondage in future.
Paul
Dear Pandora!
ReplyDeleteI am an admirer of your work as a spanking and fetish model (and actress) and a regular reader of your blog, and of course am pleased a little bit that you enjoy my photography work (at least that one picture).
So I belatedly give you the permission to display and publish that photograph and confine myself with the nice phantasy caning Pandora Blake for commiting some real criminal acts... ;-)
But I like to state one thing very clearly: bloggers should be aware that it is a copyright infringement to take photographs (or texts or films) from another website and display it on their own. (And that may have legal consequences which are much less enjoyable as a sound caning for a spanking model...)
We all (you, me) are working in the "creative industry" (as models, photographers, movie makers, musicians) and should be aware of that.
"Erotic Curiosa" from with you took some pictures is a label for "canalblog.com" which is part of an organized crime network sited in France. canalblog uses thousands of stolen photographs and also trades with illegal copied movies and music and is in the focus of French police and justice since 2008.
I find it a little bit disgusting to display links to that website - softly spoken.
PS: atlantabondage.com obviously is full of stolen photographs published without permission, too.
ReplyDeleteHi Tom,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind comments - and for the correction. I'm really sorry that I've misused your images - I tried to attribute them as best I was aware, but obviously didn't have all the information.
If you're happy for me to leave the image up, that's very good of you - I'll change the link immediately to be one to your website instead of canalblog.
Sincere apologies and warm regards,
Pandora