Livilla and Sejanus
It's the time of year when Tom and I (along with our friends Ophelia and Feste) disappear off into the wilds of England for a long weekend of Shakespeare and feasting. This time last year I'd just come back from shooting with Pain 4 Fem; this year I have a couple of faint bruises from my double caning on Monday, but nothing so dramatic to attract comment in the sauna.
We'll be back next week. Until then, I shall leave you with some photos from the last theatrical readthrough Tom and I did with this crowd - I, Claudius by Robert Graves. We were lucky enough to be cast as Sejanus and Livilla, and it was just as hot as we'd hoped. Those of you who don't know the book (or the classic BBC adaptation with Patricia Quinn and Patrick Stewart) may find something to enjoy in this little scene:
SEJANUS: I'll divorce my wife and get married. [kissing her] And then I'll have you all to myself. No more lovers for you, then. You'll have to behave.
[LIVILLA sits on the bed. SEJANUS strips until he is bare chested]
LIVILLA: And if I don't?
SEJANUS: If you don't? Then I'll lock you in a room without any clothes, and I'll visit you three or four times a day.
LIVILLA: Perhaps you'll be too tired. Perhaps you'll only manage once.
SEJANUS: [undressing her] Then I'll send my guards to stand in for me.
LIVILLA: Would you really?
SEJANUS: Yes.
LIVILLA: How many?
SEJANUS: Three or four.
LIVILLA: I might not let them.
SEJANUS: You'll be forced.
LIVILLA: Against my will?
SEJANUS: Yes.
LIVILLA: While you were there?
SEJANUS: Yes.
LIVILLA: I'd struggle. And scream.
SEJANUS: But no use.
LIVILLA: You'd like that, wouldn't you?





purrrrrrrrr. Have an INCREDIBLE time, honey.
ReplyDeleteHeavens, Pandora. Kink/vanilla crossover much?
ReplyDeleteNo idea what you mean, Heresiarch - there's nothing vanilla about I, Claudius ;)
ReplyDelete*comes back to gawp at the peekture for the Nth time*
ReplyDeleteI could watch the two of you make out allll day.