Tuesday, May 04, 2010

pleasant surprises and e[lust] #12

I got back from my shoot with Spanked in Uniform last week to discover several pleasant surprises. Some lovely emails which made me feel loved and appreciated, including a smile-inducing email from Mike, the brains and hands behind SIU whom I had a brilliant time working with. I know this is public so I should say he's terribly stern and scary so as not to damage his reputation as the Dastardly Dutch Disciplinarian or whatever, but he's an absolute sweetheart, so I won't. I had a great time filming with them, and the residual bruising on my bottom (from HAND SPANKING. Hand spanking! Bruises! I'm utterly thrilled by the novelty) is a testament to how stern and scary he can be in scene. But mostly he's a sweetheart. I can highly recommend Spanked in Uniform to any models who are considering working for them.

The biggest surprise when I got back to the UK last week, though, was that my post was selected for the top three picks in the latest edition of e[lust]. Which is nice! Slightly weird that better posts (in my opinion) haven't been, and this one was dashed off in a bit of a hurry, but I guess it's similar to the student phenomenon of last-minute essays getting better marks than ones you slaved over for days. Anyway, I'm not complaining. Many thanks to everyone who chose my post - it was a lovely homecoming and put a huge smile on my face :)


Photo courtesy of Emmy

Welcome to e[lust] - Your source for sexual intelligence and inspirations of lust from the smartest & sexiest bloggers! Whether you’re looking for hot steamy smut, thought-provoking opinions or expert information, you’re going to find it here. Want to be included in e[lust] #13? Start with the rules, check out the schedule in the site’s sidebar and subscribe to the RSS feed for updates!

~ This Week’s Top Three Posts ~

Flesh - Her mind awash with the thought of fucking. The smell of his scent stirring her cunt, her skin alive and encased by lust.

Putting energy in - Play is energising, at its best; so when both of you are tired, sex or spanking can be a way to get away from it all, rejuvenate your emotional connection and stimulate body and brain with a flood of hormones and endorphines.

A Rude Awakening - In the depths of the night, I half wake to the feel of her cool skin wrapping itself around my back. Soft breasts pushing against my ribs and her groin moulding itself to my buttocks.

~ e[lust] Editress ~

Shouldn't - It always starts off so inconspicuously. Innocent, like the sort of teasing that might occur now and then between any other pair of friends who share a hint of attraction to each other.

~ Featured Post (Lilly’s Pick) ~

Comfort - She’s so strong and yet, when we lie down together, she makes herself small and vulnerable for me. ”Hold me” she says in a tiny voice

See also: Pleasurists #73 and #74 for all your sex toy review needs.

Erotic Writing

Back Story
bodystocking blowjob
Bella Durmiente
Began my day
Bubbleland
Current events
Fiction: Growth
First Meetings...
Game On
"I want your cock in my mouth"
"Make Me"
Mauled at Noon
Monday Morning Flash - "Bathtime"
musing/not asking
Negotiations
Oh, What a Night
One Last Surprise
Over-Ruled?
Park 'N Ride Me
Slut with Wine Bottle
Stardust
Satin Met a Laddie
Unravelled
Wednesday meeting with V

Kink & Fetish

BDSM Advice Series: Gags
Domme for a day
FetInRealLife #12 – DIY Flogger
First Memories
Impact
Last Night
New friends and intense, sweaty, loud orgasms
Out with the Old, in with the New
Sluts, Squirts and Swing Clubs
Steel
Submissive Skills: Hunt Slut
Trust
taking her as My girl, discovering the Dom within
"Welcome to SpankingCast, our spanking podcast"

Sex News, Interviews, Politics and Humor

Building Community for Sex-Positive Sexuality Professionals
Soaking -- Marinating in the Cunt of Christ

Thoughts & Advice on Sex & Relationships

Comfort
Gay Pride
Going Bareback
I Can't
Ladies, what do your genitals say about you?
My Identity is Erased
More Bad Advice
My Rape Story
Read and you may learn...V-massage
Psychology of Rape Fantasy- An Overview
Support Survivors
Top 10 Good Things About A LDR
You Shur Got a Pretty Mouth

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for those kind words sweetheart :)

    I just want to add that Pandora is one of the nicest girls I have ever worked with.

    She is extremely professional, kind, fun, gorgeous and a great spanking model and actress!

    We are very glad to have her as part of our growing SIU team and we will fly her out again very soon.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the first set of photos have gone up on SIU's site. Having spent a lot of the past four weeks dealing with the fallout of the Ic edlandic volcano in my dayjob, I'm pleased to see that something good came out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike: Okay, you made me *seriously* blush when I read that comment. Big hugs to you xx

    N Craig: Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I thought we may as well get some mileage out of it :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. my eyes, provided that well-known artists are impoverished in the early, well-known photographic artists in China Hong Kong SAR teachers especially Edison Chen photographs taken early teacher when even a decent professional cameras No, but he obstinately with an ordinary camera phone to shoot nearly 2,000 heart-shaking, world-renowned photographic masterpieces, not to mention no latecomers, I am afraid the title for this unprecedented Edison teacher is worthy of it!
    meso Chen's works, especially the immortal masterpiece "Gillian of the fawn" in the simple and loving environment,cheap wedding dresses 2010, the image of a face and a loss, blurred, eyes showing on real-life middle age, and attached to the search for the true meaning of happiness, quite well-known Japanese photographer Kazuhisa Nishikawa (Nishikawa Kazuhisa) photographic style charm. Simple documentary style of shooting works doctrine of vulnerable groups is a true portrayal of a difficult life, Edison teachers obstinately with his simple photographic equipment: mobile phone! Recorded the history of why one immortal moment.
    Tan's classic "Bai Zhi Uniform" series can be seen as his doctrine by the documentary approach to fashion experimental expressionist works of transition, this innovative shooting methods work, using skilled techniques of People grasp the clothing is pure mastery of the point reached, we can easily see that this works by Western fashion photography originator - Ghedin (Guy Bourdin) the impact of Edison teachers is through this series of works will be perfectly Fashion Expressionism desire for self-expression in the characters presented in our eyes.
    hard master, Edison took a lot of amazing photos,custom made prom dresses, but he never show off these, and never to such a name for oneself in the capital,lace wedding dresses 2010, his unknown give in. cohabitation in Hong Kong's business environment behind that artists make a living. This is a sad time! This is a great loss to art!! Fortunately, Edison works of masters had been gathering dust for several years, finally a chance before the next show in the world! And quickly like a geometric progression velocity spread in the world. From this we easily see that not only masters of photography Edison is the perfect work of art, shock, and this world love art, love people photography photographic masterpieces in the pursuit of immortality are wild and never-ending, and also a mass 10, have spread the infection countless ordinary people, so that they have also entered into the great hall of the art of photography.
    famous battlefield photographer Capa once said: "If you shoot well enough, that's not close to you from!\Edison among our line of sight is an unknown corner of the master, armed with the latest brands of camera phones, to name far the most noble art of fighting in the forefront of couch ... ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails