That Bored to Death scene
Everyone and their dog has probably seen this already, but just in case you missed it on Chross' blog, here's the recent scene from HBO's "Bored to Death" which is being hailed as the most authentic spanking ever aired on mainstream TV:
According to the TV universe, spanking is still only acceptable if it's presented as comedy, but the comedy scenes are certainly getting kinkier! This scene isn't particularly believable, but it's not unsympathetic, either. I think you're meant to enjoy Nina's enthusiasm, despite her weird timing and laughable inconsistencies. Extra props for mention of safewords, the focus on the spankee's desires and Jonathan responding as if this happened to him every day.





Hey, I'd missed this one! Not the sexiest spanking scene ever - for the viewers, or, I suspect, the participants - but I bet they could get better with practice. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was pretty adorable. :)
ReplyDeletei missed that as well but enjoyed it all the same.love simon.
ReplyDeleteIts a fun scene, but I though the one in Californication was sexier - and bare-bottomed!
ReplyDelete