Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The disciplined dancer

I love this promo gallery shared on Spankolife by David Pierson. Starring dancer Angelica and top Veronica Bound, it features beautiful use of natural light and some simple, striking compositions.





I love the use of the high-legged chair to adjust for tall spankee and average-height spanker.





Beautiful kneeling bench, too - although having experienced a similar kneeling punishment recently, I know how hard that position is.

You can view the full photoset and video on Punished Brats.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and elegant pictures indeed! I'm usually not so much interested in female tops, but Veronica Bound is definitely one of my favourite tops in spanking films. I very much enjoy the chemistry in her clips and despite of not knowing her personally I've got a strong gut feeling telling me that she must be a very nice and interesting person “in real life” as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetsong10:50 PM

    Mm, yes, a delicious sequence indeed. Now if only Ms Portman was subjected to a spanking scene in Black Swan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 AM

    Your kneeling "bench" pose was worse, she can support her hands, and I dont think it took 10 minutes to shoot that photo!
    - But where is Veronica Bound normally featured?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:44 PM

    Veronica appears regularly on punished brats a treat spanking site with lovely young girls spanked ,best from tim x great site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails