Easter spanking links
I hope you all had a good Easter! Mine was excellent, if slightly irreligious - I spent most of my Easter Sunday alternating between the jacuzzi, pool and steam room in the company of Mr C, and three exceptionally pretty young people. After we'd thoroughly soaked ourselves we all went for a picnic in a beautiful nearby wood - if it hadn't been for the 5 hour train journey back to London that afternoon, it would have been a perfect day.
Almost. Alas, it didn't involve any spanking. Upon my return to the internets, however, I discovered that Abel and Haron of The Spanking Writers have been getting up to more than enough to keep us all entertained. A kinky friend is staying with them, and her accounts of their weekend are well worth reading. Here are a couple of my favourites so far:
Rods for their own backsides: two reformatory girls cut their own birches for their final Good Friday punishments.
A spanking for Easter: the seasonal celebrations are interrupted when two sisters discover that daddy intends to punish them for breaking their Lenten promises...
Sympathetic as I am to Haron and Martha's plight, I must confess I'm greatly looking forward to reading more of their adventures :)
And finally, the best Easter spanking comic I've ever seen, courtesy of Spanking Blog:





These are some great links, thanks a bunch!
ReplyDelete