Monday, April 30, 2007

Lookalikes

I sometimes get emails telling me I look exactly like a mainstream actress, and asking me whether we're actually the same person. I may keep the kinkier parts of my career separate from my other professional personae, but I promise I'm not a famous TV actress leading a secret double life :)

These 'lookalikes' always make me blink a bit. Not least because I've rarely heard of them (I'm not great on popular culture). One person told me I was the spitting image of Kelly Brown. I confess I can't see the resemblance. Someone else has asked if I'm actually Susannah Wise. (I'm not, but I wouldn't say no to having her acting career.) Usually these 'doubles' are considerably older than me, American or both.

However, this morning I stumbled across this photo:



It's uncanny. I had to stop and check that no, I've never had blonde highlights, and as far as I know I haven't yet worked for that site. She's not my identical twin, but at least as far as I can tell from this photo, she definitely looks like we could be related.

I can't help wondering whether I have a long-lost cousin who has coincidentally also become a spanking model ... now there's evidence for those who believe that our kink is genetic :)

But who is she? I can't place her on Spanking Server's model page. Can any of you help me out? If nothing else, I want to find out if she'd be interested in making a spanking film about two sisters...

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:17 PM

    Well, the girl in the pic is Dzejnisis, i think....You look like better.
    A movie in this studio is a good idea.
    Thanks for your work,
    mdazol
    mdazol@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:48 PM

    I was the one who suggested that you were a double for Kelly Brown - but I wasn't thinking of an actress of that name - but of a girl I had worked with in everyday life. Sorry for the confusion! If I had a pic of the Kelly I knew I'd send it to you and I'm sure you would see the resemblance straight away. Even after seeing some of your full length video work the resemblance still holds good for me - and I've I've said before, adds a certain something to my enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:05 AM

    This can only strengthen the Pro-cloning argument.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm..a spanking sisters film? Love that idea!

    Best wishes,
    Dave
    "The Cherry Red Report"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:43 PM

    Blimey Dave, you've clearly missed the Northern Spanking sister thing then! ;)




    Amy

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:12 AM

    Hello, I love the spankingserver page. Tenks for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mdazol - aha, here she is! Brilliant, thankyou so much for letting me know :) She's not as exact a match from other angles, which is a shame. She is extremely pretty, though.

    Streetlegal - oh, I'm sorry! Yes, that makes much more sense - the actress I came across really doesn't look ANYTHING like me! Sorry for the confusion, and I just hope that your co-worker doesn't find this post by googling for herself! That might cause trouble...

    Remus: God I would LOVE a clone of myself. I could get so much done! It'd be brilliant! We'd have to be able to share memories/experiences though, or there'd be no point...

    Dave - As Amy says, there are several on Northern Spanking, including her and her half-sister Lucy. They're both gorgeous and brilliant spanking actresses, so I'd definitely recommend you have a look at the site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:33 PM

    Pandora, you are a cutie and I hope you will pose in bondage for spankingserver soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails