Wednesday, April 11, 2007

When I spanked Catharine

A recent commenter asked me the following question:

Have you ever felt the slightest twinge of switchiness, or are you truly, madly, deeply submissive at heart?

A lot of chaps would be willing to be your devoted slave, I am sure. But, I wonder how you yourself would feel about this?


It was a tricky one. After some thought, I replied with this answer:

"Interesting question! I have always maintained that I was 100% submissive, but since entering the spanking scene I've become aware that most girls "grow into" their switchiness as they get older. I've already posed for a couple of switch scenes (both with girls) and am perfectly open to the likelihood that I will learn to switch over time.

At the moment, I imagine I'll mainly be doing so for the sake of professional versatility, and to challenge myself as an actress. But who knows? Maybe I'll discover a switch side to myself after all!

I do tend to be a bit more toppy with women, and when I was younger I did once spank a girlfriend as part of our sex games. Partly this is because I'm invariably attracted to submissive women, and so slip quite easily into the role of playful predator in order to seduce them. However, I wouldn't call this 'dominance' in the slightest - just an active sexual pounciness as opposed to passivity!

I can't imagine that my relationships with my two Lords will ever be anything other than 100% D/s, and although we're polyamorous and I'm able to have other lovers, I don't have the time or emotional energy spare for another primary relationship. So as long as the three of us are together, any switching I do is likely to stay in a casual context.

This suits my inclinations far better - I can imagine finding it interesting to play with someone, and hurt them if they like it, but having a slave or a partner who submits outside the bedroom holds no interest for me whatsoever! And at the moment, apart from the feature of my bisexuality described above, I'm submissive in pretty much all of my sexual/romantic interactions, and have very little desire to change that."

Since then, a couple of readers have asked if I have any pictures of me switching. I've dug around in my hard drive, and found these for you. They're from Spanking Images, and the gorgeous girl I'm spanking is Catharine Corbett. I felt very silly doing this set, but we had a lot of fun. I hope you like them!



7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:07 PM

    Hot.

    I suppose there must be an element of 'gay advantage' in switching - the principle that same-sex sex ought to be better because both partners are, so to speak, coming from a position of experience. So by the same token an experienced sub ought to make a great top because they will know exactly what they would want if it was them being spanked.

    I'm aware that this doesn't apply in all cases - either to sex or spanking - but I'm sure it does with Pandora. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrm, I can appreciate the principle, but I'm not sure it'll be true of me until I've had a lot more practice! What I want in a top is genuine dominance - a sense of controlled power, an expressive voice, and genuine physical strength are an advantage, as is passion, trustworthiness and skill. I have very few of these things, and I'm not good enough at playing the part to be convincingly stern as an actress yet! The type of top I am isn't one I'd like to sub to, usually.

    Hopefully I'll learn enough as I go along to be a good top to work with, but I doubt I'll ever be the kind of top I most enjoy subbing to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:09 PM

    Thank you for posting them they are indeed very good - I really like numbers 5 and 6 - you look to be concentrating very hard at your job and taking it very seriously particularly in number 6.

    Have you ever spanked a guy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:59 PM

    Somehow, those pictures leave me with the impression of a prefect being instructed to punish her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charles - I'm glad you like them :) I haven't ever spanked a guy yet, BUT in a couple of weeks I will be shooting for the first time with The English Governess as Miss Bainbridge's new assistant. It will involve me spanking and caning the men she is training, but I think I'm going to be rather bad at it, so I might end up being bullied by the men and punished by the Governess. Which is what I'm far more comfortable with, anyway!

    Michael - yes, that was very much the atmosphere of it. Catharine and I are friends and I certainly didn't feel like I had any real authority over her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:16 AM

    Well good luck with Miss Bainbridge, i am sure you will be fine and I look forward to hearing about it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:52 PM

    shwaticiLucky Catharine
    I'd love to take the whack off you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails