These shots of me and Mr. C were recently taken by a photographer who had never taken spanking pictures before. He asked us to introduce him to the genre, and we were glad to oblige.
Judging from these lovely impact shots, I reckon he'll go far, don't you?


Written by
Pandora Blake
at
12:58 PM
Categories: pictures of me, Thomas Cameron
As well as leaving comments, which make me very very happy, you can contact me by emailling takeaswing at pandoras bot dot com.
It often takes me a few days or weeks to reply to email - but I promise I will eventually.

All content is copyright Pandora Blake, and may not be reproduced or used without permission. Please note that this blog is not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
These are lovely first time spanking pics - it doesn't hurt to be working with good models either! Amazing the effect of physics on that stunningly round bum of yours, if only for an instant.
ReplyDeleteI understand there are [problems in getting young men in particular interested in sciences. If those images dont propperly demonstrate the physics of impact, elasticity etc far better than the boring stop action of a golf ball i had to put up with then i despair of them. Other than that this photographer will go far those are some of the vest impact shots i have ever seen. As previously mentioned he was lucky to have such a lovely canvas to appreciate and Mr C presumably knows how lucky he is but you are too int eh way he seems to effortlessly spank you to such perfection. Thank god for these blogs
ReplyDeleteHello again!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a brave soul, aren't you?
You do indeed suffer for your art!
To be honest, I think the warm glow of a well smacked bottom is rather more appealing that the welts of a cane. Even so, I expect that it was still a very painful ordeal.
How many strokes did you take on your delightful derriere, exactly?
Well done, however many it took to achieve the end result. I hope that
someone was on hand with something soothing to rub onto your poor tingling bottom afterwards!
Pandora
ReplyDeleteBeautifull as ever 1 question i hope you will answer how do you get rid of your pubic hair so well ,do you shave or use a cream of some sort.
yours
Anon
Well to answer your question I think
ReplyDeletefor a total novice yes he could go "All the way" as they say.
Paddy P.
Hm...Your bottom is lovely indeed!
ReplyDeletehowever, I'm not totally into those style of 'impact' photos for some reason. I also find the tawse kind of un-sexy for some reason (I'm also not into the whole caning thing) but firm hand is cool. brush. old-fashioned leather belt...etc:))
d-
Woozle - not so painful as you'd think; we weren't going very hard for a beginning shoot. We wouldn't want to frighten him off now, would we? I can't remember how many strokes I took; a couple of dozen or so, after a hand spanking? And I think 12 cane strokes? I should have answered these comments earlier - I'm not sure I can remember now!
ReplyDeleteI'm not too keen on tawse marks myself, they're a bit blotchy. There's nothing like perfect cane welts. There were some caning images taken in that shoot as well, but I thought the tawse ones came out better.
Anon - Shaving, for me. The alternatives like waxing and epilation just seem so time-consuming, and I hate the idea of letting it grow back for weeks before you get to be smooth again! I like to be smooth on a daily basis :)
ReplyDelete