Welts
This is my bottom after a DVD shoot involving hand spanking, tawse, and 36 strokes of the cane, and an evening spent playing afterwards.

That night's play involved a riding crop, and 12 strokes of The Big Black Stick™ - a 48" 14mm dragon cane, stained matte black, which we picked up at the LFF a couple of years ago. It looks worse than it feels, but it feels bad enough, believe me.
The best bit about filming with your Dom is that you can spend the entire day getting worked up, and then go home and show each other exactly how hot you found the on-camera whippings :)





Superb what a woman you are Pandora
ReplyDeletei think you are the best out there
best body
best bum
best tits
best legs
best everything
Dear Pandora,
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see you back. I have visited your blog and left messages in various posts, but it seems that you don't get informed about them as you do on LJ.
I found your blog because it was recommended elsewhere. I have started my own on this Blogspot thingie -
http://woozle-reflections.blogspot.com/
- and I also run my own Yahoo group, too.
I do collect erotic pics, and have done so for many years, but I never publish anything anywhere without obtaining permission first.
Our anonymous friend says that you have 'the best everything'. It may interest you to know that the Woozle Scale make him right. I am a bit obsessive when it comes to proportions, ratios and such. On the Woozle Scale, a perfect female body rates as 40, and you come out as 39. It only needs you to pose in a push up bra, or something to accentuate your cleavage, and you would be the first model ever, in my whole collection to achieve a perfect score.
Apart from the lovely pics of you, I also want to say how much I love the spanking action clips you have kindly shown us. You may like to wander back through your blog for my comments, but if you are busy, I just want to say again, 'Thank you for all the wonderful pics'.
Your latest fan,
Woozle.
Anon - I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree, there are so many beautiful women in the spanking scene! But thankyou very much for the sweet sentiment :)
ReplyDeleteWoozle - Thanks for your comment; I have been reading them, but I haven't quite caught up on replies yet after being afk for a while. Sorry!
I'm glad you like my pics, and thanks very much for the compliments. I'm a bit bemused by your scale though - on your blog, points seem to be awarded merely for certain parts of the body being exposed to view, rather than for the inherent loveliness of the body part in question, clothes or otherwise - or am I misunderstanding?
As is probably evident, I find beauty to be a holistic thing involving the entire personality, rather than a collection of disparate physical features. Sexiness even more so :)
Hello again Pandora.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to see that your poor little bottom took such an awful beating. It is still red - can I offer a rub with some nice cold cream ? (:
I also see how much you suffer for your art with all that bending and stretching and so forth. Having such a well marked botty would probably not encourage you to lie in a nice hot bath, you poor thing!
I wonder if you could tell me how to link other blogs to my own, as you do on yours.
Also, I note that you are an affirmed submissive, in spite of looking so utterly fetching when holding and flexing a cane! Ah, well, get well soon. I hope the welts will quickly fade. I will watch with interest and post again.
I have a strong suspicion that you are proud of your perfect butt!
ReplyDeleteWell, well, welts!
ReplyDelete~~Pandora:
Yes. I'll definitely be back.
~~(^_^)~~