Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Spanked by the machine

The webmaster of ChimeraBondage, knowing how intense I found my shoot with them, has sent me a couple of preview images of me being paddled by the spanking machine:



You can see more of me (and the machine) in this promo video:

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    The fully dressed bondage pic wins at life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:43 PM

    That position tied to the pole looks quite horrid. I hope you weren't there too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:44 PM

    Beastly machines... you never know what they will get up to next ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just a curious question...

    but how did it feel with the spanking machine? they dont' look that intimidating and i don't know how i'd feel with one..just curious if it imparts a good sting or just feels kind blah.

    any comments?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:50 PM

    And you like it? You are SUCH a naughty girl, Pandora!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:17 PM

    Pandora, i was wondering whether you would ever work for mood pictures? Their canings seem to me to be incredibly severe. You seem to embrace much lighter punishments ... you did not even appear to mark after the 28 strokes you took after the race for life ... or did i miss the welts? Just curious ... you have such a wonderful bottom and a wonderful way of explaining and presenting your fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Spanking machine, did it hit in exactly the same spot every time? If so how would you say that that compares to a "biological" spanking?

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adele - Isn't it cool? Wriggling across the floor like that was really, really hard. Fun though :)

    Spike - it was EVIL! I could barely stand it. He wanted me to lean forward so my face was touching the pole and I'm telling you, anything more than about 5 degrees forward was anatomically impossible :)

    Pagster - as I wrote after the shoot, I was disappointed by the intensity of the spanker - it was fairly light, and it wasn't adjustable. Still, since I had no way of telling how hard it was going to be before I turned up, and the man who made it didn't know much about spanking, I thought it was better not hard enough than too hard! Unfortunately, though, I have to admit that most of my responses in the video are acted :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ivor - Yes, yes I am :)

    Rob - Thankyou for the lovely comments :) I'm not very interested in working with sites like Mood, really. I very much like more severe punishments, but I like to keep it in the context of trusted lovers and play partners.

    The Cane For Life was relatively hard, but I don't mark easily these days. It left welts, but not bruising.

    Prefecdt: Yes, it would have if I'd been held completely still. I was wriggling around a bit though, so the placement of the stroke was varied!

    I've never really been spanked by a person using a paddle like that, so it's hard to compare. The very regular rhythm was different (and hot) and I LOVED the sounds it made. I definitely prefer human spankers for being able to suit the spanking to the spankee and the occasion. But the idea of a spanking machine is extremely hot... it would need to be VERY well designed though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeeps!
    That must have been the full effect, and then some!

    Cheers. Carry on!

    xx,Will [aka:Cain & b. of "BottomsUp"]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Thought I would let you all know that it’s been three months since our shoot with Pandora (So long ago) and she is now on my movie site - chimerabondage.com (at last I hear you say!). There are some movies already of Pandora, and more will be added to over the next six/seven weeks, including the spanking machine :-). Please check out my preview page and also help my site by clicking on one or two of the links at the bottom of the home page - Many thanks and I hope you enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:40 PM

    Look out For the update on Saturday - Its what you have been waiting for - The Machine series starts !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:07 PM

    i like u in the doggy position

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails