Waiting for the cane
Many apologies to those still waiting for the charity caning photos and video; unforeseen circumstances prevented us from carrying it out two Sundays ago (there have been rather too many of those lately). It's taking longer to organise than we'd hoped, but I haven't forgotten. I can't believe it's been four weeks already since the race - I've been rushed off my feet. I did three full day spanking shoots in June (Northern Spanking, Control and Reform, and Spanking Online) and I didn't want to risk being marked for any of them. (As Mr C has pointed out, there have also been other reasons making it harder for the three of us to get together - and of course, the presence of both my lords is essential).
Anyway, enough excuses. It's now scheduled for Saturday, and as far as I know there are no other plans for this weekend which might cause disruption. I'll probably still be marked from my shoot this Thursday, but I'm sure you'd prefer us not to delay on that account.
Many thanks for your patience on this, and I'm sorry for making you wait a little longer. I'm looking forward to a quieter period in which the three of us have more time to play together; I've been missing it.
On the subject of waiting, here's a picture from a shoot earlier this year:





A lovely photo!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
No worries: I'm sure it will be well worthwhile WEG ;-)
ReplyDeleteI will log on sat sun mon until the images appear . I hope you are as excited as I am.
ReplyDeletePlease enjoy it just think how much each stroke has made for cancer care.
Do you regret agreeing to it yet or will that come after te 15th hard stroke.
In anticipation
Sawbum
Sexy as always Pandora you are the best...you may want to take alook at this site FreeSrteamTV.com they now have a fetish screen runninig 24/7
ReplyDeleteCome on Pandora, bend over and take the caning and since it is so long since you promised to take it then do the decent thing and take 36 very hard strokes.
ReplyDeleteNot been by for a while now. How splendid do you look in PVC Missis, good god above.
ReplyDeleteGood to know that you are still alive!
ReplyDeleteFabulous photo Miss Pandora,I have watched your GBS clips in the last 24 hours and it will be longer that another 24 hours before I get them out of my mind.Well done to you Miss.
ReplyDeleteRegards to you & Mr C
Kallisto - thankyou!
ReplyDeleteAl - I hope so :)
Sawbum - no regrets as it's for a great cause, but a certain amount of nerves! And wishing I had more time to heal from my last shoot first :/
Michael D - tell you what, I'll make an allowance and permit you to make your proposed £80 donation to cancer research now. I know you're a bit late, but it's for a good cause and who am I to stop people making a contribution?
LAC - thankyou! I'm afraid my posts have been few and far between of late ... working on getting back into the swing of it (ahem!) now though. Hopefully I'll see you around more often :)
ReplyDeleteRobert - just about! I confess there have been times in the last few weeks when I haven't felt it. I badly need a holiday...
Paolo - Many thanks, and I'm very glad you liked it! I loved working with GBS, and hopefully I'll be shooting with them again at the end of the summer. I can't wait! :)
It's that awkward time of year when the outdoors beckons, and sitting keying holds far less appeal than a Pimms and Lemonade in the rainshine ;-)
ReplyDeletettfn