Thursday, December 27, 2007

gift-wrapped

Happy Christmas! I hope you're all enjoying your holiday. I had a lovely time spending the last few days with my family, my partners and my best friend, eating and drinking far too much.

In the evening we watched Hot Fuzz, the latest Simon Pegg film, about an over-achieving metropolitan police officer transferred to a sleepy rural village. I hadn't seen it before and thought it was brilliantly funny. I particularly appreciated Jim Broadbent as Chief Inspector Butterman, head of the sinister Neighbourhood Watch. Now there's an actor who can project authority. The character starts off as endearing and twinkly, but as the film progresses he becomes increasingly commanding. It's all in the eyes and the voice. I'm not sure I'd be so keen on encountering Inspector Butterman in one of his axe-wielding moments (I'll leave that to the more adventurous Niki Flynn), but I certainly wouldn't mind going over his knee.

In keeping with the spirit of the season, I'm posting a couple of free photos of me tied up with ribbon. I'm afraid these aren't from this year - the observant among you will notice that these shots were taken before I got my tattoo. But I'm currently in the process of booking some shoots in January, so I should have some new photos for you soon. In the meantime, I'll keep raiding the archive for pictures to keep you entertained :)

I haven't been giftwrapped and put under the tree yet ... but my parents have gone home now, and there are nine whole days of Christmas left :) I'll let you know how we get on.



Best wishes from all of us for a happy and spanking-filled new year :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:56 AM

    Best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year wherever it may lead you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much! And the same to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Hope 2008 is a really happy year for you Pandora. I look forward to seeing more and more of that absolutely gorgeous bottom of yours !
    Take care.
    Love markf

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first of those pictures, in particular, is really gorgeous. Thanks for posting and happy New Year!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2008, Markf :) Many thanks for all your comments and support over the last difficult year, it really has been appreciated.

    Jon - Thanks for reading and commenting! I didn't get tied up with ribbon under the tree in the end - our NYE celebrations got a bit out of hand and we dismantled the tree last night without having had the chance to play. One of my other lovers is a skilled rope artist, though, so I may pursue the "giftwrapped" idea some other time... Valentines Day, perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails