Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"a design paddle pattern"

I get a lot of spam, and checking my email is usually an exercise in wedding out the genuine mails from the randomly-generated ones. It's normally quite straightforward: I tend to read anything with "spanking" or "shoot" in the title. Anything about penises, investments or gambling is deleted without further ado.

Sometimes, however, the internet throws you curve balls. I recently received an email with the promising subject line a design paddle pattern. I opened it with excited anticipation. Maybe a reader of this blog had come up with an ingenious way of constructing paddles, and wanted me to publicise their invention to the world? Maybe someone had sent me their idea for a paddle designed specifically for my own bottom? Disappointingly, however, it turned out to contain another string of meaningless gibberish. A coincidence - unless spammers getting more adept at catering to our tastes.

I keep wanting to see that new paddle design now. Do any of you have any devious new ideas for spanking devices in the depths of your imagination? If so please share them, my curiosity has been awakened :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    It should be embossed, so whatever this special pattern is it lingers on the spanked bottom a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D's been trying for ages to find me a paddle like a leather one he saw in CCK once, which had three heart cut-outs in it. He and I both prefer these to the ones that have SLUT printed on them.

    A friend recently found one and very kindly gave it to him. It's quite soft leather, more like a strap than a paddle. He gave me a couple of hefty swings with it by way of demonstration, and I'm sorry to say that it wasn't enough to print the little hearts onto my rear. I'm afraid that the leather might actually be too soft to achieve the effect - and that I might end up with a very red bum in the meantime :(

    So whichever pattern you want to emboss, wood (as long as the edges are smoothed) or reinforced leather would probably be more effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is quite similar to the one D's just got one hold of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Whips/Red-Hearts-Long-Slapper.asp is the one I was given recently.

    The one you've found is identical to the one Coffee Cake and Kink used to sell, at least in appearance. I much prefer this design, with the hearts 'upright' rather than longways to the paddle. If it's the same as the one CCK had it's also a much stiffer leather, so might have a better chance of leaving suitably decorative marks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a note to say that D. and I have been looking at the wooden paddles on this site, as recommended by The Spanking Writers:

    Heart-shaped Boudoir paddle

    Double heart paddle

    Triple heart paddle

    Now that's more like it! Although as D. pointed out, you wouldn't actually be able to print all three hearts at the same time.

    Maybe we should get a paddle made to measure, that has two hearts spaced further apart, so that one lands in the middle of each cheek :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails