Pandora's Mailbox #2: How does it feel?
I've had a few interesting questions in my mailbox lately, and I thought it might be interesting to throw some of the topics open and see what you guys have to say about them.
Question:
How does the cane feel, compared to other instruments? How intense is the pain, and how would you describe it?
My answer:
How does the cane feel... oooh, good question!
It's a very precise bite. There's sting, but only a line of it: more intense is the sharp/sweet/bitter ache that blossoms from it afterwards. It bites quite deep and there's usually quite a bit of throbbing that pulses underneath the line.
Used lightly a cane is teasing and whippy, like a switch only less cutting. This one of the most erotic sensations I know of, especially on very sensative parts of the body like breasts and thighs and feet. (I recently had the honour of watching Niki Flynn receive this kind of foot-caning from my own Mr C. I'm not quite ready to brave it myself yet!) You can build up a very rapid, very light, very stingy bouncing motion that wakes up the skin and sends electricity crackling underneath it. On the bottom, it'll make most subs arch out towards the bouncing touch and want more.
Used hard, thin canes are whippy and stingy. They burn with a high-pitched flare that quickly starts to itch. (This is my least favourite!) Thicker canes that are still quite light are the mildest of all. There's less sting, but not enough thud that it starts feeling like it's bruising.
Heavier, denser canes are the most intense for me. Each stroke paints a line of white light that seems to sear through the muscle there, and glows and throbs with increasing heat. The bruises form under the skin in little pulsing knots.
If you haven't experienced any of this for yourself yet, I would certainly encourage you to - the cane is my very favourite implement, not least because of its huge versatility. There's something in it for everyone :)





That sounds VERY instructional! Now where do you get a cane from in the middle of rural New Jersey?
ReplyDeleteI believe that rapid light caning action is called twilting and I'm not sure why it's not seen more often in caning videos as a method of warming up a cold bottom, rather than the old hand spanking, strap, paddle progression. It makes more sense for those who just want to see canings.
ReplyDeleteRoland - from the internet, of course! I can strongly recommend http://stockroom.com.
ReplyDeleteRemus - "twilting" - what an amazing word!
I know what you mean about the warm-ups - I might start suggesting it in future videos. Although most of the films I've made don't have a warmup in the actual caning scene, as it's filmed later on in the day when my bottom is already warmed up. Apart from Girls Boarding School, who deliberately do a cold caning scene first of all to create as dramatic marks as possible!
I've seen it done on a couple of "English Spankers" videos and thought "Yes, this guy gets what it's all about. Finally, someone's beginning to cater for my predilections." There really is something especial about caning that separates it from the rest of the spanking genre. In the earlier days of the Internet there were a few people around with loud voices preaching and perpetuating the myth that the cane should only ever be applied with maximum force and that it can only be a severe instrument.
ReplyDeleteWhat a load of old bollocks! It is by far the most erotic instrument and can be used in whatever ways one sees fit, limited solely by ones imagination. :)