Poised
I found this photo today on Flickr's "100 best photographers" group:
(by Paul Pennell)
I daresay the image wasn't composed with CP in mind, but damn, isn't that the most perfect posture for a caning? I'd be tempted to recreate the shot with added welts for the benefit of perverts like you and me, but I have neither the correct silhouette nor the poise to create the right visual impact (no pun intended!).
I bet a model who had dancing experience could pull it off, though. I'd love to see a caning photoset featuring, say, Amelia Jane Rutherford or Niki Flynn, shot in a similar moody style. I can just imagine it ... the way the hand lightly resting on the door frame would clench and grip the wood as the strokes bit ...





I agree, great position, although you're being a bit modest about your silhouette - I'm sure you'd look fab like that! :o)
ReplyDeleteCharles
I'd probably look good in that position - I bet most women would! - but I definitely wouldn't look the same as the model in the picture! We're just different body shapes.
ReplyDeleteThere's only one way to find out, though ... which means I need to persuade a photographer to help me recreate the shot. (Any volunteers?)