Brazilian Women's Soccer Team
Someone sent this photo to D. the other day. It stands alone as a very pleasing image, but in my opinion the filename improves it immeasurably. I have no idea if the claim is true or not, but I'm choosing to believe that it is :)
Now, all this picture is missing is a really long whip...
Edit: my good friend J has just informed me that it really is the Brazilian women's football team, and from a shoot they did for Playboy. I don't know which issue of Playboy it was, so it might not be the current team, but it's still genuine. The shoot is online here and definitely worth a look :)








My money's on no. I developed a crush on the Brazilian team at the WWC and they struck me as being shorter-haired, darker (? maybe it's the light...) and more muscled than that. Nice pic though!
ReplyDeleteApparently it's genuine! Possibly not the current team though? I suspect the photography was deliberately intended to make them look more like conventional femme pinup models. Playboy has no interest in short-haired muscular butches, even if we do :)
ReplyDeleteI found following information at
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nerve.com/dispatches/nerveeditors/nudeathletes_stars/printcopy.asp
3. 2002 Brazilian "women's soccer team"
Some things are better in Brazil: bikini bottoms, plastic surgery deals, soccer. And, as internet postings proclaim, in 2002 the Brazilian women's soccer team took the sport to a steamy new level with their spread in Brazilian Playboy. Not only did the lovely, toned ladies show off their country's waxing skills, they posed in the showers, locker room, and on the field. We also saw the teammates exhibiting good sportsmanship: massaging one another, and if that sports bra chafed a bit, they weren't too proud to get down on their knees and lick the tickle away. Too bad someone turned on the sprinklers and got the girls' white T-shirts all wet and clingy. Upon closer inspection, it would seem Playboy assembled a bevy of models who posed as the Garotas da Copa (World Cup girls). As a spokeswoman said, the magazine featured "a world team with Brazilian models." We feel so used. — Nicole Ankowski
Mr.Betula
Why, I never! Abel's had the first picture as his desktop background for a year or two, but I don't think even he knew that there were more. Brazilian footballers, too... Yum.
ReplyDeleteI am inclined to disagree with you. A long whip would be very pretty but it looks to me like that first picture needs one or more disciplinarians walking down the line with small plastic paddles.
ReplyDeleteAnd if any girl is out of position when her turn comes next, then her neighbor gets hers as well. Afterwards they can be left alone to settle any grudges...
*incoherent noises*
ReplyDelete*tries to think of something constructive rather than merely lustful*
Oh yes, actually there is something constructive. What makes the first picture for me is the impression of what might be light, downy hairs or might be slight goosepimples on the bottoms of the second and third women from the left. It could just be graininess of the picture but there's something about that impression that makes them seem very... touchable. :-)
Thank you for posting!
Ophelia
xx
They are models for sure. The real team is not much to look at. But keep an eye open for the ladies volleyball team at the up-coming Olympics - they are something special!
ReplyDeleteI lived and worked in Rio for 3 years and you can see hundreds and hundreds of girls who look just like the models in the pictures on any of the beaches at almost any time. If you suffer from high blood pressure, make sure you don't forget your tablets.
A word of warning though: if you look like a gentleman tourist and a beautiful lady tries to pick you up, don't be surprised if she has more between her legs than you bargained for.
GJ
What a country ... what a team!
ReplyDeleteMr.Betula - ah, fair enough! Thanks for the info :) I'm not terribly surprised to be honest, it was a bit too good to be true! (And it seemed unlikely that footballers would all have such long hair.) What a great concept for a shoot. Clearly there's a gap in the market for the accompanying spanking video :)
ReplyDeleteHaron - well, we already knew he had great taste in bums :) Why is it that male footballers are utterly boring, but female ones so tempting?
Michael - they do look as if they'd bounce very pleasingly under a paddle, don't they? I like the idea of striping multiple bums at once, but it's not terribly practical - in reality the bum at the end would receive the brunt of the force.
Ophelia - I know exactly what you mean. There's something so sensual about raised hairs. I love to see down on a woman's skin.
GJ - ladies volleyball team - I'll try to remember! I've never been to South America, but I see beautiful women everywhere I look here in London. It's very strange - the more sex I'm having with women, the more beautiful women I see in my day-to-day life. I'm clearly drawing them to me with lesbian pheromones or something. ;)
Spike - now that's patriotism I can get behind! As it were. :)
Holy bodacious bottoms, I may get a few of this masterpieces framed!
ReplyDeletedave
'the cherry
red report'