Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'll start talking about girls again soon, I promise

After all that talk about male spankees, I feel I should mention that I would also be very happy to see more prominent personalities among the male tops in spanking porn. I first discovered Girls Boarding School years before I would ever have considered modelling on a site like that, and when I finally did go over Tom's knee it was the realisation of a long-held fantasy. I would not complain at all if there were more powerful, sexy male spankers in spanking films so I could crush on them like a schoolgirl.

Sure, I like older men and I like a realistic headmaster fantasy as much as the next girl. But there's always room for more young-looking, energetic, attractive male spankers as well. (Which does tie into my previous point. Maybe if the male doms were paid as much as the female ones, there'd be a wider variety of skilled male actors in the industry...)

Speaking of sexy male spankers, here's some pictures of one of my personal favourites. And with one of my favourite sexy female spankees over his lap as well ... it's enough to make a girl feel quite dizzy with excitement :)







(Pictures of Thomas Cameron and Catharine Corbet from Spanked Schoolgirl)

On a semi-related note, I'm thinking of starting to feature interviews with male models on this blog. I'd like to put a bit of effort into trying to redress the balance a little, and focus more on the men who put just as much into this scene as the girls do, often for much less reward. Adele Haze has already interviewed Razor Ryan, but there's always room for more. If you're a man who's appeared in commercial spanking films and you'd like to get involved, leave a comment or write me an email and I'll get back to you. I wouldn't be surprised to discover that none of you read my blog, but I thought it'd be worth asking ;)

11 comments:

  1. I don't know if the invitation is extended only to doms who have been on (published) film. Probably. I haven't, yet - I hope to remedy that situation one day. If I ever manage to do that, and if you like, I'll glady do an interview.

    I'll be on my best behaviour, with no barbs of sarasm except at myself. For instance, while I probably qualify as "young", I would rather leave the judgment about "good-looking" to others. I do have a severe hang-up about my cross-eyes. If I ever publish something, I would prefer it to be a pirate scene with an eyepatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, I would be very interested in reading those interviews.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  3. As one who has spanked and caned your bottom on film .... count me in on your project :-)

    Spankedhortic has just featured me as his Kinky Island disc castaway .... so fire away with the questions young lady :-)

    Aegean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:25 AM

    I've only been producing my own content, and of course modeling in it with my wife, for two months. But if you wanted to interview me about that I would be not only happy to do so, but honored as well.

    Thebes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:25 AM

    I would love to share a video scene with Catharine Corbet, over my lap or arched over the side of a sofa for a firm strapping. I've seen a fair amount of her work over the years, and I've heard she's a lot of fun to work with.

    Hmmm, perhaps Catharine and Pandora lined up side by side for a good spanking. Now that would be a fun video shoot for sure.

    Razor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great topic and i have a few favourite male spankers I can recommend myself :)
    One, who I first worked with 18 months ago and spanked me again recently has just appeared in his first spanking movie. I will send him your details as he is looking to do more on film and I'm sure he will want to contribute something.

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi guys, sorry it's taken me so long to respond to comments! I really appreciated how many people were keen to get involved, thanks so much for your interest :)

    Ludwig - at the moment I think I'm most interested in raising the profile of male actors in commercial films. Ideally I'd like the men's names to be known as well as the women's, particularly the subs. Male bloggers are fascinating and valuable, of course, but not really relevant to this project. Let me know if you ever find a studio worth working for, though, and I'll give you an interview and promote your films :)

    Prefectdt - I've already started thinking about questions! Thanks for the interest - and for your fascinating comments and articles which got me thinking about all this in the first place.

    Aegean - Excellent! I'll contact you at some point in the next couple of weeks :) thankyou very much!

    Thebes - I would be honoured to interview you! I really admire what you're doing, and it's important to spotlight it. You wouldn't need to produce your own material if the industry wasn't so unprofessional in its attitude towards male models. Either the industry needs to shift, or more people need to take your approach and just start producing their own material. Hopefully you will inspire many male spankees to follow your excellent example :)

    Razor - I've shot with Catherine once, for SOL (on the same shoot as these pictures are from). It was so much fun! She's an amazing woman, very professional as well as unbelievably cute. I get the impression she doesn't do much film work these days, but she might well make a comeback in the future :)

    Emma - great stuff, email me his details and I'll get in touch :) Does he have a site or blog?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:31 PM

    In my view, there is huge scope to re-think the whole spanking scene as portrayed on the net, especially 'British' spanking, and the stereo-typical scenarios. Maybe you can come along with me and think - 'what if ..?'
    Let's start here - there are many beautiful women (and some silly ones too, but let's leave them aside) and lots of appalling men involved in what could be a very erotic gendre. Whilst I am sure there is a market for naughty school girls being spanked by scruffy guys, I think there might be an even bigger market for sophisticated ladies enjoying the pleasures of a spanking from a good-looking and more sensitive kind of man, just for the sake of it and not for aome silly discipline. Could it work?
    There are certainly enough good looking female spankees and perhaps the kind of new-blood, different guys you allude to in your post, Pandora, may be more drawn to more sophisticated scenarios.

    I think there is a huge opportunity here to break new ground.

    GJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:26 PM

    ooo heerlijk dan denk ik aan vroeger als ik weer te laat thuis kwam en dan sloeg mijn broer me met een latje op mijn blote gatje

    ReplyDelete
  10. Razor: oh, it was definitely fun.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If male doms were paid in the spanking industry then yes there would be a better standard of acting. I have appeared in several spanking films myseslf as you know Pandora and I for one would like to have a few pounds for the travelling costs. Some films I have seen where the acting is more wooden than a door has left me cold even when the spanking has been nice. I would like to be more involved in the industry but I am unsure how you really go about it!
    Take Care
    Love
    Jake

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails