Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Mason & Pearson



A benefactor very kindly gave me a Mason & Pearson hairbrush last Friday. A Mason & Pearson! It's utterly beautiful. It was used on me a little over the course of Friday's shoot, but not nearly enough to satisfy me. In fact, that taste only served to whet my appetite: I took it with me when I went to a fetish club that evening, hoping that my date would be tempted to use it on me.

Happily, he was easily persuadable, although he waited until we got home from the club before putting me over his knee to be spanked. Slow, sensual, hard spanks that had me lifting my hips and wanting more.

Somewhat to my surprise, I haven't found the new hairbrush a particularly harsh implement so far. (For some reason, I'd imagined that fame was entirely proportional to how much it hurt.) It's beautiful, of course. Glossy, with a bit of weight to it, but not too much. It certainly doesn't have as much bite as wood; rather a delicious glow that grows gradually. You can feel the flare as each stroke connects, imagine the circle of red heat spreading out beneath your skin.

That said, my date on Friday is not a particularly violent spanker. Oh, he plays hard - the whipping he gave me with a leather quirt later on left welts that are still visible four days later. But when you're over his knee, his style is slower, more erotic. I daresay that my Mr Cameron, or another fast-and-furious spanker like Tom from Girls Boarding School, would quickly show me the harsher side of my new toy.

Speaking of which, one of the delicious things I discovered during my spanking on Friday night was how it feels to be teased with the bristle side of a hairbrush, inbetween spanks. It makes the skin all tingly and sensitive. Mmmm. So many different spanking styles, so little time ... :)

6 comments:

  1. Interesting! I'd always assumed you'd get paddled with the prickly end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:43 AM

    What a wonderful looking hairbrush. I would not willing to spend over $100 on a hairbrush, but to be given one as a gift.... thats really nice.

    Thebes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. And such a lovely blog. My, my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:46 PM

    Don't abuse that brush, honey. It's just not a very severe implement, so it would really suck if it broke when you try to get more out of it.

    On your hair, though? Nothing is as smooth and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roland - oh, not at all! The prickly side is usually cushioned, which would pad the blow. You'd end up with a weird spiky sensation and no "thwack" at all. And a solid, crisp smack is, of course, the whole point of the exercise ;)

    Thebes - yes, it's beautiful :) A really lovely gift. It's much better suited to brushing hair than spanking bottoms, strangely! You'd have thought Mr Mason and Mr Pearson would have realised the use to which their brushes are being put ...

    Rogue - Thankyou! Your own blog looks pretty hot itself, I have to say. I have bookmarked it and plan to enjoy it at my leisure this evening. Thanks for commenting, or I wouldn't have had the pleasure of finding it :) It's nice to meet you!

    Adele - of course you're right, and I think I can happily say I've tasted the full range of it. It can definitely hurt, but it's limited to sting - as soon as you're warmed up enough to numb the sting, it's sort of reached the top of its range, because there's no thud in it at all. Nice, though :)

    And while I take your warning seriously, I'm afraid that now everytime I'm spanked with this brush I'm going to be fretting about it breaking, which makes it REALLY difficult to relax into a subby headspace. Gah! Clearly the only way around this problem is to make a deal with my doms that if anyone breaks it, they'll just have to replace it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own a Mason & Pearson... something to which I treated myself... and an investment I've never regretted. Lovely to brush my hair. And, applied to my other end, nothing else seems to have quite the same quality of sting. A delicious implement at either end of the body.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails