Monday, March 17, 2008

shooting with Zoe Montana

On Monday I'll have the privilege of being the first model to shoot for Zoe Montana's forthcoming website. The site's still in production stages, but it promises to be pretty cool. Zoe has ambitions of creating a site that's half porn and half documentary, spotlighting male, female and trans models, and many areas of fetish in addition to spanking and CP. All in the early stages at the moment so who knows where the concept will end up, but the initial ideas are certainly intriguing.

This first shoot is going to be CP-focussed, since that's where most of my experience lies, although I might well get involved with the greater scope of the site as it develops. Zoe and I have scene ideas coming out of our ears, far more than we can fit into one day! But tomorrow we're hoping to include at least some of the following:

  • sixth formers and prefects bullying, blackmailing and otherwise taking advantage of each other

  • a madame training up her most promising girl in a 19th century bawdyhouse so she can cater to the particular demands of "special clients"

  • 50s housewives having a secret, Sapphic affair to escape from the heavy-handed discipline of their husbands ... who discover an erotic side to spanking when it's not admistered as punishment

I can't wait!

Zoe and I are working together a fair bit at the moment, and I'm really enjoying the rapport that's developed between us. Here's a sneaky preview from our last shoot, for English Spankers:



(Thanks to Spanking News for the photo)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:05 AM

    I like the sound of all those spanking ideas and Zoe's fantastic. I really enjoyed her sets on Northern Spanking. You must be having lots of fun right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoot was awesome! We didn't get round to the 50s housewives, sadly, but we did two schoolgirl scenarios, including a long one (20-30mins) about a bullying prefect getting her comeuppance from the Head Girl - a stroke for each of the unfair ones she dealt out.

    But the bordello scenario excelled all my expectations. It was very Moulin Rouge, complete with some publicity shots of us flashing a bit of ankle ... and more ... I ended up face down on a bed with my arse rising up out of a froth of skirts and petticoats while Madame gave me a taste of the crop and taught me to respond in ways that would please the gentlemen. The dynamic was awesome, simultaneously exploitative and intimate. I'm now desperate to roleplay the next scene in the story with one of my doms as my character's first 'special' client :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you certainly piqued my interest with that site's description!

    And with this: "I ended up face down on a bed with my arse rising up out of a froth of skirts and petticoats while Madame gave me a taste of the crop and taught me to respond in ways that would please the gentlemen." You definitely made me think you should expand into written erotica!

    You clearly have a knack for description!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:19 AM

    Ah Moulin Rouge...Can-Can dancers bending over and rudely thrusting their tightly knicker clad behinds back at the audience..witnessing this at a tender age, I believe, played no small role in nurturing my life long fascination with knickers (and big ones especially) and spanking. Can-Can dancers J'accuse...and THANK YOU!...XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:21 PM

    Hi Pandora

    I've heard good things about the English Spankers site, and when I saw that your lovely self was featured on it I just had to join, However, it seems the site is down, and has been for several days. I left a comment on their blog, but got no response. Do you know what's going on?

    Chancer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails