Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sugasm #123

Whee - my blog made Editor's Choice on this week's Sugasm! This makes me very happy :) Not only because it marks a "coming of age" of sorts for this blog (I've never been picked in Sugasm before. It's exciting!) but because this is an issue I'm really passionate about, and anything that will raise awareness and bring more people into the discussion is excellent. Thanks so much to everyone who's commented on the post so far - I'm reading and listening and nodding a lot, but I don't have much to add that I haven't already said in the entry. Please keep on posting responses, it's very good indeed to see that I'm not the only one to think the status quo is unacceptable.

__

The best of this week’s blogs by the bloggers who blog them. Highlighting the top 3 posts as chosen by Sugasm participants. Want in Sugasm #124? Submit a link to your best post of the week using this form. Participants, repost the link list within a week and you’re all set.

This Week’s Picks
A Seven Letter Word for Flowers
“I breathed into your neck, brushing my lips against your skin.”

Breakfast In Bed
“I rolled her over onto her back and she spread her legs willingly.”

Inked
“How quaint to be wooed with a soft brushing of lips over my fingers.”

Mr. Sugasm Himself
L.A. Bondage

Editor’s Choice
Male spankees and the female gaze

More Sugasm
Join the Sugasm

See also: Fleshbot’s Sex Blog Roundup each Tuesday and Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Congratulations on being Editor's choice! I love reading your blog - I find it intelligent and sexy - and was worried a few months ago when you went quiet. Keep up the good work!

    Charles x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much! I'm glad you're enjoying the blog - I'm certainly having fun writing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails