summer break
I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a week, and won't be able to post again until the first of July. Elizabeth Simpson and Amber "Pixie" Wells have both opened the floor to questions lately, and I thought this would be a fun thing to leave you with while I'm away.
Is there anything you want to ask me? Anything I've written in here which confused you, or which you wanted me to tell you more about? Anything I haven't written about in here, which you'd like me to? What topics most interest you, what would you like to see more or less of on the blog? I'll be back in a week or so, and hopefully there'll be some interesting questions for me to chew over once I'm home.
Have fun, and play nice :)





Hello, Pandora - Can Bass here (new to blogging, only looking). I have a question - why are you not wearing knickers in your photograph?
ReplyDeleteI'd be interested to know whether you dream of an alternative world order in which spanking/BDSM was no big deal and was viewed by society as a normal, healthy interest. Would it be liberating if we could all be confidently open about what we were into without worrying about prurient press attention, and could give up our separate identities and be 'out' to everyone? Or in legitimising it would we be losing something? I wonder if there is a conflict between what you would like to see as an individual and what is good for you professionally; as a producer of spanking porn do you think you are a beneficiary of the prevailing social situation?
ReplyDeleteHi Pandora,
ReplyDeleteI would like to ask how you became a spanking model and what prompted you to go professional as opposed to just being spanked 'recreationally'? Do you have any fears? Where do you draw the line? What would you not do?
Hugs,
Hermione
I have two questions.
ReplyDelete1/ I think that we are all aware that kink and spanking shoots do not have Holly Wood size budgets, with things cut to the bone there is a great deal of potential for things to go wrong. Do you have any funny recollections of those days when it just would not go how it was supposed to.
2/ I have noticed that one of the biggest differences between bottoms and subs is that bottoms tend to have the attitude towards switching with members of the opposite sex of "It's not my thing but I have no problems with doing it" Where as many subs that I have talked to are very uncomfortable with the idea of switching. In your writings in the past you have expressed a dislike of switching with men, even though I believe you have done at least one shoot where you have done this. May I ask what is it about switching that is distasteful to yourself and other subs?
Prefectdt