Thursday, July 10, 2008

chastised at home

It's been a while since I've posted any straightforward spanking photos. Spanking Blogg recently put up some promotional shots from an old film I shot with Spanked Schoolgirl, called "Pandora's Story", in which I remembered being disciplined by my aunt as a girl. I can't remember if I posted about this film when it was originally released, but apparently they've just made a remastered version available on Spanking Mags, renamed "Pandora Chastised". I don't know what they've changed but feel free to have a look at the site if you're interested :)











Click on the image to download a free clip from the movie:



I don't think I'd seen these photos before, and I rather like them. This was my first time shooting with Miss Smith, and I was impressed by her. She's a lovely lady and I enjoyed sharing a glass of wine and a natter with her at the end of the day's shooting. But while we were filming, her strict manner and firm hand were enough to make even a seasoned spankee nervous!

Then again, I quite like that contradiction. The fact that I liked Miss S made being punished by her more effective, not less. Discipline is most effective if it comes from someone you respect.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:33 PM

    Hi Pandora, I think the only thing change was the title - oh, and the quality of the playback as has been remastered to 1600kbs which is much better!
    Loved your work with us, even though I think we never met "on set" I was always doing something else so couldn't make the Shoots you attended.
    I still think some of your work with Miss Smith was the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that spanking scene with Miss Smith, Pandora. I think the two of you are a perfect match. Very very sensuous; you as the consummate submissively sorry schoolgirl with the fabulous backside, and Miss Smith with her wonderful low-key firmness and definitely a boundless affection for ministering to naughty bottoms across her lap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails