what I've been up to
Well, it turns out I have even less time to blog than I'd hoped. I'm working pretty much flat-out, with barely enough time to catch up with my boys and certainly not enough to catch up on sleep. Even my cat is feeling neglected.
There's been some fun stuff, though, in amongst all the work. Such as a lovely shoot yesterday with Amelia-Jane and our mutual friend Olivia, who was an unexpectedly excellent top playing our very no-nonsense governess. Amelia and I whimpered and whined our way through our punishments - really, we were completely graceless - and Olivia's poise was breathtaking by comparison. But it's okay for my character to fancy her governess, right? Older female role models, and all that?
I spent last weekend with D, which was absolutely lovely, and included lots of rudeness which was far too kinky to discuss on this blog. The highlight of the weekend was the Torture Garden Halloween Ball on Saturday night, which was superb - one of the best TGs I've ever been to. I was very proud of surviving the whole night in these shoes, which gathered many compliments and were surprisingly comfortable, and I kissed a pretty girl, chatted to friends, danced and enjoyed myself immensely. I was disappointed that the hedonistic D/s foursome which D and the pretty girl were plotting as a birthday present for a friend of theirs, which would have involved me being given to said friend to punish, didn't happen in the end. But later in the night D bent me over a whipping bench, flogged me on my back and bum until I was dizzy, and then dealt me one of the hardest hand-spankings I think he's ever given me, so I wasn't too deprived in the end.
Next weekend Tom and I are going to Night of the Cane, the annual CP extravaganza hosted by The Firm and incorporating the famous Annual Caning Competition. I'm pretty sure we'll be entering again this year, which will of course be awful for me given how much I hate being punished in front of other people. (Hee.) Hopefully I'll see some of you there? Do come and say hello - I may be quiet on this blog at the moment, but I'm much more chatty in person!





First visit, but i will be back to read some more
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLess of the old, young lady! ;-)
ReplyDeleteO
xx
Hi Katie! Pleased to meet you :) I'm not posting as much as I used to, but I'm trying to make it worthwhile when I do post, although I'm in danger of only ever posting to say how sorry I am for not posting more ... damn guilt complex ;)
ReplyDeleteO - OldER! Older! And you don't look it, anyway. xx