kinky slogans
I want to carry a placard at the demonstration this weekend, but I can't decide what to write on it. I'm going to need to start making it pretty soon, so I wondered if any of you lot could help me brainstorm some ideas. I started out by googling, but that was no use - I can't find a list of pro-kinky-porn slogans anywhere, which suggests to me that it's high time we came up with some.
Previous protests have seen placards saying 'No to thought crime', 'Penalise crime, not sex' and 'Depiction harms no-one'. Which are okay, I guess, but I was hoping for something a little wittier.
I'm not very good at this sort of thing, but I had a think while I was doing the washing up and came up with the following for starters:
'I <3 Extreme Porn'
'Consensual Sex is Not a Crime'
'My Thoughts Are Not Crimes'
'I <3 Consensual Violence'
'If you can't join us, please don't beat us'
'Have Autonomy, Can Consent'
'Love the Sinner, Love the Sin'
'Kinky and proud'
'If you think that's extreme, you should see some of my fantasies'
'Welcome to 1984'
'Big Brother is Watching You Masturbate'
I'm strongly tempted to use the last one because lolcats rock my world, but more ideas can't hurt. Do your worst. :)





Well, last one made me giggle out loud, so you if pick it, you won't go wrong.
ReplyDeleteBigger text for the top line than the bottom:
ReplyDeleteI need lots of hugs when I'm in pain.
Spank me please, I love hugs.
The last two are very good you could do a lot worse than going with either of those.
ReplyDeleteThis is a hard challenge.
A good coffee and a cigar consumed in a hot bath and still I could not come up with anything original. So I converted other peoples slogans.
Extreme porn law
The antidote for freedom
God made us kinky
Idiots made this law
Follow your dreams
And get arrested for it
Extreme porn law
Made by the ignorant
To persecute the innocent
Labour
How many votes have you lost?
Become an MP
Meet good people
And criminalize them
My body and mind
My choice
Extreme porn law?
And we thought the bankers were stupid
This last one isn't even converted, it is just plain stolen.
Stop repeat offenders
Don't re-elect them.
I don't think I did to well there :-(
Prefectdt
Like your suggestions. Plenty of ideas here: http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/posts/190981/4/#1760273 - this link is specifically to my post but I grudgingly concede that there are some suggestions by other people on the same thread which are almost as good as mine...
ReplyDeleteHave fun, sorry I can't be there
Oh yes 'Big Brother is Watching You Masturbate' looks just right
ReplyDeletebut here are my efforts anyway
We do not need Lewd Laws!
This is an Obscene Act!
We do not need the firm smack of government.
3 line whips are allowed in parliament!
Why make consent unlawful?
Don`t Fuck with our Fucking rights
Morbius
I adore "Big Brother Is Watching You Masturbate"! I love LOLcats too, and anything Adele likes can't be bad, eh?
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I live in America. Sorry that is not very helpful, but I love having a written constitution that tells my government that it does not even have certain powers, so don't bother.
ReplyDeleteHow about: Lets check the MPs computers first.
jp1701:
ReplyDeleteAlthough I appreciate the legal accuracy of your comment, when you also have a system which allows a President to trample the Constitution [1], and which allows a bitterly, religiously fanatical minority of citizens to employ parliamentary rules in order to hamstring an entire government because a head of state had sex, one sees that a written constitution is no defence against lawyers.
[1] Ah, you cry, but now he's gone, see, it works! Aye, except he wasn't even elected once but served two terms, and you'll notice he's not in jail for war crimes, which had he ruled a third world nation when Abu Ghraib hit the news, he most certainly would be. Impeachment would be the least of his troubles. Written constitutions are good, but only if the surrounding checks and balances have sharp edges, and are wielded by honest women.
Based on one you wrote:
ReplyDelete"If you can't beat me, join me!"
You could always try for a chinese new year joke. Since Jan 26 is that as well.
ReplyDeleteCensorship on chinese new year, who'd have thought?
What do you think about: “Please lube the legislation!”
ReplyDeleteBy the way, do you know www.masturbateforpeace.com? You will find lots of inspiring ideas on that site!
Ooh, I know. "We can has kinkiness?"
ReplyDeleteTo Pandora
ReplyDeleteDon’t pull us back into the Middle Ages!
Repel the Extreme Porn Act!
To Mr. Cameron
My point was not that there are not creeps in the US Government and they would never try something like this. People try it all the time but are constantly stopped thanks to a process called judicial review. Is it perfect? No, it requires things like standing and all sorts legal issues involved. But thanks to people in like the ACLU and other groups that care about freedom these laws get overturned. There is nothing like that in the UK, unless Parliament overturns it no one will.
I agree that President Clinton’s impeachment was bullshit, but the majority party of the House of Representatives did it, not a small minority using parliamentary tactics. And in over two hundred years the House has only impeached two presidents (both bullshit) and both times the Senate rightfully acquitted them. Also he was not impeached for having sex but lying about under oath, which hardly falls under the standard to remove a president but again that is another issue. President Bush also was elected both (pains me to say) times presidents are not elected by popular vote but are in fact elected by the US Electoral College that did legally choose him twice. The other issue of war crimes happens to do with the joke called ‘international law’ and has nothing to do with the US Constitution.
But to put politics aside for the moment, I have to say it is an honor to converse with you. I am actually a big fan of yours. A scene you once did with Amelia-Jane Rutherford on Girls Boarding School was the very first spanking movie I ever saw and is what actually got me into them.
To Pandora again
Hey, Mr. Brown, keep you mind on what you choose to see with your on eyes and keep you hands on what you choose to do with your own privates. (A bit wordy but I suppose you could break it up.)
Jeremy
We don't need our kinks straightened
ReplyDeleteSpare the rod and you'll spoil the evening
My lover beats me, but I’m OK
It’ll hurt us a lot more than it hurts you
Don’t sever the ties that bind us
Don’t judge me…unless you have a cane
Your laws can’t whip us into shape
Our rights to our nights
Harm none no fun
Well some they like it this way, and some they like it that,
If we choose some spiced abuse, should you deny us that?
Hard laws leave us soft
Our ties liberate us, yours will hang us
All I want is fucking freedom
How do you eat yours?
Remove your blinkers, not ours
Restricted, deprived, mouths zipped shut…What else will the government inflict upon us?
RR
I've missed the dealine, but how about:
ReplyDelete"Spanks for Nothing!"