Monday, February 16, 2009

Wheatley Manor

I've just found out about an exciting thing. Northern Spanking are releasing their first feature-length film. The stars, of course, are the four best spanking actresses (in my opinion) in the UK: Amelia-Jane Rutherford, Niki Flynn, Leia Ann Woods, and Amy Hunter. And the inestimable Stephen Lewis, although from the look of the promo pics the girls hardly need his help. The title? Wheatley Manor.



I wasn't involved in this project, but I've seen the teaser site Northern Spanking have put online. And I'm excited. Aren't you excited?



Paul, Lucy and the girls will be at the Shadow Lane Spanking Convention on Friday 6th March, to answer your questions and whet your appetites (and hopefully sell some DVDs). I can't justify the trip this year, but I hope some of you can make it to Las Vegas and tell me all about it.

In the meantime, I'm awaiting this DVD release with baited breath. I don't buy many, but this will definitely be one of the honoured few.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:59 AM

    Very exciting news. Love the idea of a full length film... cant wait to see it.

    :)
    Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:24 PM

    Sounds good, Pandora, but I think you're too modest. There's a name missing from the list of the best spanking actresses in the UK. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never bought a spanking DVD and I rarely buy a DVD of any type, but this one is top of the list. Drool!

    I wish I was going to Shadow Lane, too. I've never been yet. But I can't be greedy, I've already gotten more than my fair share of spanky trips this year.

    Wait, I can totally be greedy! But I still can't go to SL.

    And also I agree with Anonymous, and we're not just sycophants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pandora

    *Naughty girl*! Surely you mean bated NOT baited unless, that is, there's something really fishy goig on. I prescibe a nice long hard spanking to get your bottom tenderised, followed by a p4f style caning, ten repetitions of the word, with a stroke of the cane after each letter.

    Excellent for the memory!

    Yrs in pervery, Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be more than arrogant to make any such claim, especially given how much experience some of these ladies have been working compared to me. And I'm inclined to trust Paul and Lucy's view of such things, to some extent ;)

    But thankyou for the compliments. They made me smile :)

    Caroline - I can't afford Shadow Lane and I can't justify it just for fun. But hopefully I'll have some films of my own to promote next year...

    Adrian - you're quite right, of course. I could claim late-night blogging while tired and distracted... Or I could start imagining what kind of porn "baited breath" might involve. The kind that's now illegal, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is something magical about the term "business expense" when combined with a spanking party. From your mouth to divinity's ear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails