horns and leather
London is fresh, dazzling and summery. I'm looking forward to a lazy long weekend of music and picnics and sunlit sex with my boys. Have a sizzling May Day photo that's as hot as the city:
Not sure about the trainers, but that figure with that strap will do me just fine.





Very sexy and very pagan image, but also very seasonal.
ReplyDeleteYour image of London is also very interesting. I tend to think that people's images of cities like London are very similar to the images of universities. They are places where if you are gregarious and have a good group of friends and acquinatances they are buzzing places of life and fulfilment. If you don't, and arn't a good mixer and don't have much money they can be lonley impersonal places that can breed misanthropy.
Glad to know (as if any of us didn't) that you come under the former rather than the latter category Pan. Hope your doms spank you and fuck you senseless; as you richly deserve! And preferably under and beautiful sunset in a garden with butterflies flying and the sound of birds. I know, I'm a hopeless romantic.
Wow! That's a lot beefier than my usual lust-objects but there's something disturbingly compelling about the whole shot. Nice.
ReplyDeletePaul H - Yes. Yes. You get it. *grins*
ReplyDeleteI was delighted to get this comment - both that you understand some of the seasonal meaning behind my choice of this image this weekend, and that you appreciate the balance that is living in London. Thankyou for your good wishes; I hope your Beltane was rich in good food, good drink, good friends and summer blessings. xx
(I didn't get spanked this weekend, but fucked senseless? Oh yes. Upside down and sideways. I am not even kidding.)
Ps. "Pan" - deliberate? :)
Caroline - I know, I don't normally go for beefcake either! But. The mask. And the strap. And the sense of power. And. Yes. :)
I think that bare feet would have been better. I think that if they had nice feet that is!
ReplyDelete