I put on my robe and wizard hat...

J sent me this artwork the other day. Sometimes I wonder if our entire friendship is founded on sharing select pieces of porn; he certainly has a good eye for what I'll like. I love her harem pants, her slutty toenail polish, and especially I love the little mouse.
My question is: is she wielding that cane herself - or carrying it to the magician to whom she's apprenticed, to be used on her own supple, sulky self?





Oooh, teh pretty!
ReplyDeleteI think she's an apprentice instructed to conjure a cane out of a hat. If the spell doesn't go right, the cane is going to get used on her - hence the pout.
She's getting a caning. But then pouty girls with pretty painted toes always get punished where I come from.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic, Pandora.
Well you know, traditionally if you're going to summon a demon you are supposed to have to face it down and show it who's boss before it will obey you...
ReplyDeleteNot that I've ever seen a winged horned demon bent forcibly over a cauldron to achieve this end but the mental image is pretty potent.
I wonder if it'll have a tail?
Alternatively, maybe it's part of a spell? Five people must stand at the points of a pentagram holding their ankles and chanting constantly while a woman dressed as the Avatar of seduction canes them in time to the chants?
ReplyDeleteWhat would that cast?
Or as a final option, maybe one of the mice has apologised and is ready to be turned back into a human and punished properly?
It is definitely for her. Although I like the mouse idea, too!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Caroline et al on this one - she's going to be feeling that cane soon.
ReplyDeleteActually, looking at her eyes again, that's reluctance to turn the mouse back into human form, although she knows she is going to have to soon and she knows what will happen when she does.
ReplyDelete