Tuesday, October 20, 2009

introducing the Temporary Inquisition Squad

I spent most of last night giggling at this video. The gorgeous Queen Irelynn of Freshly Spanked releases a decree to control wayward minions, granting powers of punishment to the Temporary Inquisition Squad. After her edict, Professor Lewis demonstrates how to effectively punish uproar-inducing miscreants with the aid of an unfortunate bearing a remarkable resemblence to Queen Irelynn. Sort of like a spanking version of the Princess and the Pauper.

It is HILARIOUS. Massive props to Irelynn and Stephen Lewis for making me hoot with laughter. Also, it's kind of hot.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:03 PM

    Hey, stealing videos? Off with your head! ;)

    Seriously, thanks for being nice about it. I like you! ;) That video would still make me laugh even if everyone else hated it, but it's good to know me and Stephen aren't the only ones who are completely mad! Though Stephen would say it was me who came up with the concept and he merely went along with it, so I'm the only insane one here. You know he's secretly proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys, this is a bit rude of me to do to send a blanket email out to everyone, but it is easier for me to do by going down the new update list. Check the new page out http://spankinguniverse.blogspot.com and if you like it feel free to add it to your blog list. My latest post on my main site details it but my goal is, if you like what I have done and link into it, then everyone should get major dollops of hits from it as we will all be sharing the same traffic.

    Whenever you post your link goes straight to the top of the list and the readers will click on that one first. You should have already been getting the traffic today from the link from my own site. So far I have added 79 spanking blogs to the list.

    Richard Windsor.

    http://spankinguniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am but a humble jester in the court of Queen Irelynn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice of you to give the Freshly Spanked gang a bit of your digital "ink", Pandora. They certainly are darlings, and Irelynn is quite divine in her dual role in this mini spanking movie.

    And for plot, they get extra bonus points for originality. This Queendom stuff has not, I believe, been done before!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails