The Captain
Jacqueline Applebee just pointed me at this filthy, kinky, hot-as-hell music video to Biffy Clyro's song 'The Captain':

(I've always liked "my Captain" as a mode of address to a Dom. But then, I'm a little bit obsessed with a model of D/s based on the relationship of an officer to their squire or batman.)
This presses SO many of my buttons. Floggings, fencing, military uniforms, cannon, cages, blood, sweat, tears, tied-up topless men with tattoos and eyeliner. Mmmmm. Now I just need to find a suitable location, and persuade Jimmy Holloway to star in an uncensored, welts-and-all version ...





Oh, my, this IS hot. I like the song, too.
ReplyDeleteAs for Jimmy, yes, please, do convince him! Or he can do some other scene, I'm not fussy!
I think the song's a bit meh but the video---hold crap. SO SO HOT. Thanks for sharing. Mmmm, running guyliner!
ReplyDelete