Monday, November 02, 2009

magic padded pants!

Thanks to a friend this morning for calling my attention to this amazing fashion product:

Edit: The link I originally posted is no longer active, but these pants are still for sale from a variety of online stores. The original text from the website I linked to first is worth preserving, though:

PADDED PANTS

Now you can look sexy by wearing the MAGIC PADDED PANTS! These Push Up Pants gives your bottom a big lift. Foam padding in the pants gives a firm and beautifully rounded bottom.

Try...and feel your buts!

Attention! The Padded Pants have a small fitting.

Of course, if you were trying to get away with wearing a pair under your clothes to lessen the impact of a punishment, you'd have to be careful. You'd probably be caught out during a hand spanking, for example. You might get away with it during a strapping or caning, but only if you were absolutely, 100% certain that you wouldn't have to remove your underwear at any stage during the punishment.

Imagine the consequences of a disciplinarian discovering that they had just administered a punishment over sneakily-padded underwear. Especially if they only found out because the miscreant in question earned themselves extra strokes on the bare by being rude or disobedient during the alloted strokes over underwear...

7 comments:

  1. LOL! I did see those in a panty catalogue a few years back and mentally nick-named them "paddle protectors."

    Couldn't justify spending money on them just for a joke. As those who've met me will vouch, that's not an area that I need to pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth getting a pair just to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wizard Birchwand11:18 PM

    "Foam padding in the pants gives a firm and beautifully rounded bottom."

    I hardly think you need them, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would be foolish enough to be rude or disobedient during the allotted strokes over underwear? What foolishness! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zugzwang5:35 AM

    Totally unnecessary for you, Pandora. The phrase "gilding the lily" comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wizard Birchwand11:44 PM

    "Totally unnecessary for you, Pandora. The phrase "gilding the lily" comes to mind."

    Hear, hear.

    As I understand it these pants have been around for some time and were originally aimed at the oriental market where the average is a rather small flat bottom and the ladies were hankering after more of a J-lo (or PB) shape.


    Anyway - just like falsies - its cheating and its bound to get found out in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:56 AM

    Wow- when I was lil' my nana had some undies like these panties. They came with padded hips too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails