whipped on the table
This set of Kami on Sound Punishment presses so many of my buttons.
Victorian underwear, pulled aside to reveal only the vulnerably naked bottom cheeks. Polished wood, cool and sensuously smooth under her body, but slippery and making it hard to stay in position. The position - raised humiliatingly high, spreadeagled on an item of furniture at which, perhaps, the girl sat only this morning to eat a nervous breakfast, knowing what awaiting her. Or perhaps this was an impromptu punishment, delivered where the misbehaviour occurred? The rest of the meal would be spent in silence; the girl waiting, staring into her lap as maids rustled around her, clearing the remains of the meal. When, afterwards, she was instructed to remove her outer clothing and position herself for her whipping, would the servants remain to watch?





The first time I saw Kami was in an English Spankers film. She looked so young and so tiny and so scared. And this big guy was yelling at her and man-handling her. It really upset me. I had to stop watching.
ReplyDeleteLater I learned how old she is and how she's really into this, so I watched again and decided that she's a good actress.
Pandora, I'd love to see you in this same kind of scene. Those pics push many of my similar buttons. She's the center of a shaming ritual in this public place in the house. The position - body prone, offered submissively across a flat, hard, unforgiving surface, the folded cushion placed in the center to raise and present the buttocks as the prominent focus of attention. Her drawers opened in back to bare only the soft, smooth area to be punished. Lower legs and feet bare to enhance her submission and look of vulnerability. I can hear the whistle of the whip, imagine the sting of its kisses, and there in the pic, I see her pale cheeks are already reddened. How the lash must burn her flesh. If the rest of the household is watching or listening, this wretchedly unhappy girl is too preoccupied to be concerned about her dignity. What she feels on her bottom is etched into her twisted grimace, the pain revealed through legs stiff, feet rigid together, bare toes lifted above the hard, polished surface of the table.
ReplyDeleteThe synopsis says Kami is a new inmate at a Reformatory for Delinquent Ladies. I like the fantasy of a rebellious modern girl forced to endure antiquated old-world customs of discipline, the sting of humility for her as sharp as what she must bear on her bare.
I am glad you like this scene. bumtickler, I have worked with Kami and she is a lovely girl and a good actress.
ReplyDeleteAs for you Pandora, I am really pleased that you like our littele scene. I film at that location occasionally, in fact again next week, and would love to take you to 'The Reformatory' for a shoot at a future date if you would like to be filmed for us again.
bumtickler - Well, she's still very young - just not as illegal as she looks! And yeah, she's a great roleplayer; one of those models who gets very emotionally and psychologically invested in a scene.
ReplyDeletePersonally I like the non-consenty element to her edgier work. But yes, that's mostly because I know how much she's into it :)
EricG - Clearly a man after my own heart! If this is a Reformatory it's a bit more high-class than my fantasies usually have them - this looks to me more like the dining room of an aristocratic household than a reformatory. But both contexts are appealing in different ways!
The appeal for me is not as a rebellious modern girl, though, but as a girl of the era. Perhaps her spoilt upbringing has left her unaccustomed to such treatment, or perhaps she has recently suffered personal misfortune which have forced her into new and unfamiliar circumstances. One of the primary appeals of a historical setting, though, is the normality of corporal punishment, the fact that everyone would likely experience it at some time or other. That doesn't rule out the opportunities for humiliation in cruel, unusual or undeserved punishment, of course!
Aegean - Lovely photos, thankyou. I'm mostly focussing on filming my own material at the moment, but the offer is tempting! Perhaps when the opportunity to film with you at this location arises you could email me and let me know, and I'll see if I'm free?
Servants undoubtedly present, Pandora, including, I like to think, two young maids who are so turned on by the experience that they seek each other out soon afterwards for a little under-clothes bare bottom exploration of their own! :-)
ReplyDelete