Thursday, March 25, 2010

a beautifully lifted bottom

I'm a little short of time at the moment - lots going on in my other lives. So this is another re-post of other people's spanking photography. After all, I'm spoiled for choice :)





My reason for choosing these bedtime spanking photos from Sound Punishment is quite simple. How gorgeous is Kami Robertson's perfectly rounded bottom? I love the over-one-knee position - it makes my bottom feel deliciously raised and vulerable, and if I wriggle too much there's always the option of the top trapping my thighs with his or her other leg. Mmm.

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, Pandora, from that "fly on the wall" nanocam of yours.

    Whaddaya suppose is the backstory here? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your taste is impeccable, Pandora. I grew up always wondering why I'm so obsessed with spanking. When I see these pictures of you girls getting spanked, now I ask, how could I *not* be a spanko?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karl - my favourite bedtime spanking fantasy involves being spanked every night for a week, for some unusually bad misdeed. I like to think that these pictures show the first spanking of a very long week..

    Dana - I'm glad you like them! These pics are classic enough to be an obvious litmus test - anyone who doesn't find these pics appealing is probably into something other than spanking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Pandora! This is another way in which your tastes are parallel to mine. I love the idea of spreading out a very long spanking over a range of days. It's great to think about what might be going on in the mind of the spankee during the day in anticipation.

    In this photo set I love how Kami is almost hugging the bed sheets trying to comfort herself from the hard to take pain. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails