clutching his jeans
My head is buzzing with political stuff - the more I engage, the more there is to think about, and I've had so much mental stimulation lately on the issues I care about that I think I could blog about it endlessly if I let myself. That's not the only reason you're here, though, and it's been a while since I posted some hot photos without in-depth analysis.
I made a note of these pics when they went up on Dallas Spanks Hard a couple of months ago. They're from Audrey Knight's film The Time Has Come. I generally think Audrey makes an adorable spankee (although I confess I fancy her somewhat more in her Domme role).
Anyway, what I love about these pics is quite simple: the way her hand is clutching his jeans leg. Sometimes it's the little things that get you.





Yeah, that is indeed cute. I love when not just a bottom in various stages of redness is shown in pictures, but the reactions as well - an outraged face or said hand clutching the spanker's jeans. By the way, I'd like to draw your attention to a gallery on Red Charls that has also some jeans-clutching in it - it's a particular favourite of mine on that site. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, dammit. I shouldn't try to do HTML when I'm tired.. but here's the link again - right this time, I hope.
ReplyDeleteHi Miss Jules! Reactions are definitely one of the hottest things as far as I'm concerned. And that photogallery is hot, hot, HOT! Beautifully photographed, lovely tension in the forearms of spanker and spankee, and I fucking adore her corkscrew chestnut curls falling into her face. Lovely! Thanks so much for the link :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I have a habit of clutching trousers when I'm OTK as well. Love the little nuances that betray how much a spanking is hurting and getting to a spankee.
ReplyDelete